Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's pretty quiet on the net today. I got some chores done so it must be time for a shower.
Like Mopar Joe says: your hand.............your soap! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's Thunderbird Thursday!
thunderbirdthursdayV.jpg

Good morning :D

If we make it and right now it looks like we will, I have a lot of smalls to get rid of.
I have a couple 67 hoods and a trunk lid, a couple bumpers but don't want to drag the trailer with the price of gas.
@ZMan67S I could swing by your place and pick those up and haul them to the show......

Windy again today, this **** is getting old. Will get back to the garage after breakfast and my coffee. Talked with some friends and we are heading to the Pate swap meet next week.

Working on final fit up of the left 1/4 panel. Need to get it all tucked up nice and tight. Then trim. I have found the seam sealer is what was holding some of this car together. Terrible gaps filled with it.

I hope you are going.....the more the merrier!!
So I have a crazy idea. Because they moved me around from my reserved seat on my return flight, United is giving me a discount flight anywhere in the US. I need to see what the closest airport is and maybe I can fly in vs driving in.

I think it’s unrealistic at this point in thinking the dart could be done by then. I just have too much left to do.

I just bought this for the Dart.
51BjHN-37mL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

51BjHN-37mL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Innovate Motorsports 3894 LM-2 Dual Air/Fuel Ratio Meter (2 Oxygen Basic Kit

And this to go with it.
817+zV2x2UL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

817+zV2x2UL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Innovate Motorsports 3834 Inductive Clamp Accessory Kit - RPM pick-up for LM-2, LMA-2, LMA-3, DL-32

So I have a crazy idea. Because they moved me around from my reserved seat on my return flight, United is giving me a discount flight anywhere in the US. I need to see what the closest airport is and maybe I can fly in vs driving in.

I think it’s unrealistic at this point in thinking the dart could be done by then. I just have too much left to do.
When we fly in we go to Harrisburg. I think from the airport is 25 miles to Carlisle.

-
Back