Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Decided to not do anything today. Rain is trying to switch to snow. Temp has dropped just below freezing now. Lots of water,overland flooding and 6 washouts on local backroads. My buddy the retired public works foreman called it. Manager was holding off on thawing culverts that didnt affect taxpayers property.
Major drains didnt concern her at all. And now its biting her in the ***.

Decided to not do anything today. Rain is trying to switch to snow. Temp has dropped just below freezing now. Lots of water,overland flooding and 6 washouts on local backroads. My buddy the retired public works foreman called it. Manager was holding off on thawing culverts that didnt affect taxpayers property.

Roads that don't affect the current manager's morning commute no doubt :BangHead:.

Well the snow was short lived here but hovering just above freezing so it is a rainy slushy mess. I fired up pellet stove as well.

9&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=hKcotNARpbUAX8m1l3-&tn=vbJ8LH5gupjJ8i4V&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

You smart! Exactly that. And this side of the river is mostly cottage country, she no likey cottagers.

Sounds like our County Stupidvisers :lol:. " They grow produce up there in that part of the county. Can't we give them to San Luis County?" " No. We can't do that. North County has more oil than we do and we need that tax revenue." :rofl:

I Took Dart out. Speedo not working at all. And of course, no overdrive... Crap. And drove it with parking brakes on. Ops.......Let it cool off and check it out....

It’s still mad at you
Fixed the speedo. The adapter for mopars was off a little clocking. I loosened the lock collar, and moved it back as far as it would go the other way, success. BUT the freakin speedo cable in the correct position almost faces the ground. NOT a good design. Had to reroute the cable to keep the kink to a minimum....

Sister in law took this photo on the way to winnipeg. Farmer’s field. Whitecaps.
Careless drivers getting caught in the slush and pulled into the ditch.
437FB04A-907B-48FB-8910-FB59F821C915.png

Made some progress on yardwork. This was all weeds this mornng. And too many good plants there to spray them. Dug them out and edged then-wood chipped

18E07CD5-C97F-4F6F-97BF-AE6A67E30B04.jpeg

-
Back