Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Fox my house. Male and female.
Lawn guy told me Thursday the neighborhood is over run with those and Coyote.
Meep Meep!

Meep Meep.gif

:eek: Not critters you want to cohabitate with…very bad to have around pets
Fox typically dont bother with cats and dogs. Coyotes do.
Foxes prefer to be near households,as the coyotes dont usually come so close.

Yesterday there was a skunk patrolling the yard. Dragging his hind legs.
It was just before dusk.
Then around 9 or so . WOW .
The house was starting to kick. I sprayed all the window drapes and door areas. It worked.

Yesterday there was a skunk patrolling the yard. Dragging his hind legs.
It was just before dusk.
Then around 9 or so . WOW .
The house was starting to kick. I sprayed all the window drapes and door areas. It worked.
Reminds me of this song!

Yeh, I was mostly thinking of the coyotes with pets. Buy I’m sure if a fox came in the yard my dog would feel obligated to make introductions. not sure how that would go.

Dang, you guys can't catch a break. We are in what they call a "dry slot". (Que Karl) Reminds me of a old girl friend! :rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1715915302
Yep,
for the geographically challenged, Frank and I live basically on the same river. It is the Red river and it flows North from here terminating in basically Winnipeg. Frank and I are one border and about two hours apart. On TMMs map from this afternoon we are the pink and Blue segment of Northern ND and just across the border. Our weather sucked today. Yes it is still snowing and is just below freezing here. On bright side typically Frank is a couple degrees colder but we get more wind. Hah! You know what we say here, there is a pretty girl behind every tree! Explanation, there are no trees up here, flat tundra windscaped. Anyway I am envious of all you guys mowing yards and not running heaters.

Yep,
for the geographically challenged, Frank and I live basically on the same river. It is the Red river and it flows North from here terminating in basically Winnipeg. Frank and I are one border and about two hours apart. On TMMs map from this afternoon we are the pink and Blue segment of Northern ND and just across the border. Our weather sucked today. Yes it is still snowing and is just below freezing here. On bright side typically Frank is a couple degrees colder but we get more wind. Hah! You know what we say here, there is a pretty girl behind every tree! Explanation, there are no trees up here, flat tundra windscaped. Anyway I am envious of all you guys mowing yards and not running heaters.
But not for long. You will be looking for land down south for Frank before it's all done. :lol:

Well anyway. I finished the rad water pump install . Should have stopped there.
Decided to pull the mini wheel off and put on the wood grant wheel I bought.
What a cluster you know what.
Who every installed it must have ,I'm guessing, cross threaded the nut and drove it on with an impact gun.
Hope I can clean up the threads enough to get a new nut to bite.

Who every installed it must have ,I'm guessing, cross threaded the nut and drove it on with an impact gun.

:eek: Ugly place to try to use a thread file :BangHead:

easy jobs can go south in a hurry......sorry.....

Steering shaft on my 51 was hammered. I had to remove it and fix threads on my lathe.
I developed a solution to sleeve it if that failed. Thought i should have a backup plan.

-
Back