Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Before I fergit.
18e07cd5-c97f-4f6f-97bf-ae6a67e30b04-jpeg.jpg

Something I always wanted to try under bark, wood chips, rock, whatever ground cover in amongst growing things. If you know anybody in the paving biz there is a fabric called Petromat that they use for overlays, a moisture barrier. Should be a weed barrier also. It's thicker than that black barrier the nurseries sell, has no chemical odor so I don't think it has any additives to help the paver that may harm the ground. Paving buddies might be able to get tailings and remnants after paving jobs for cheap.

Poop happens. I was just hoping to drive it around the next few days. I'm to busy to play with it again till maybe Thursday Or Friday.
If anyone gets it you do.
All new speedometer cable. Rebuilt speedo by reputable re-builder. STILL bounces!!! GRRRR. Ordered special lube for speeedo cable.

Is there like an actual Law of Physics that says you will always spill/spread the most oil when it's the dirtiest blackest ?
Asking for a friend. :rolleyes:
There is. Diesel for example, take all the care in the world and when all is said and done somehow the filter tumbles across the floor..

GPS stuff is funny.
Have you ever looked at your history.example top speed.
Especially after you come out of a tunnel. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Before I fergit.
View attachment 1715915409
Something I always wanted to try under bark, wood chips, rock, whatever ground cover in amongst growing things. If you know anybody in the paving biz there is a fabric called Petromat that they use for overlays, a moisture barrier. Should be a weed barrier also. It's thicker than that black barrier the nurseries sell, has no chemical odor so I don't think it has any additives to help the paver that may harm the ground. Paving buddies might be able to get tailings and remnants after paving jobs for cheap.
I have used barriers. If using around plants, they need to block weeds, but let water through. They mostly work for a while. But in a few years they get f'd up for one reason or another and are more of a pain than if you never used it.

I have used barriers. If using around plants, they need to block weeds, but let water through. They mostly work for a while. But in a few years they get f'd up for one reason or another and are more of a pain than if you never used it.
Geotextile…

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl."
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey Pagano?"
"Yes, Father, it is."
"And who was the girl you were with?"
"I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."
"Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?"
"I'll never tell."
"Was it Nina Capelli?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was it Cathy Piriano?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?"
"Please, Father! I cannot tell you."
The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."
Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"
"Four months vacation and five good leads..."

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl."
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey Pagano?"
"Yes, Father, it is."
"And who was the girl you were with?"
"I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."
"Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?"
"I'll never tell."
"Was it Nina Capelli?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was it Cathy Piriano?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?"
"Please, Father! I cannot tell you."
The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."
Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"
"Four months vacation and five good leads..."
:rofl::rofl:

-
Back