Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
one for you vets.jpg

Good Morning everyone. Seems I missed something during the weekend?? Everyone OK? On a brighter note, I picked up an old Frankland Quickchange I would like to use in the Charger project - if not, it will go into the Rat Rod someday.

Resized952022042495193433.jpg

Resized952022042495193444.jpg

Resized952022042495191729.jpg

Thanks. They seem to be pretty readily available or at least for the more standard style. We will see, I couldn't pass up the price and it would be very cool to use

Cheryl's last week of work. She has her big work retirement Wednesday.
Thats the day her boss the Governor and state Chief Justice could both attend.
Friday is her last day in the office. Friday is her retirement party at our local sports bar. By the way you're all invited. :D
She spent the weekend trying to finish up loose ends. I've seen her do that so many times I just shrug and say ok.
She is self-driven person, currently a state Director and also President of a state lawyer organization run, run, run, but for those who know her that's her.
Now with retirement she has turned her focus to I want to learn to use power tools, I want to garden, I want to learn how to drive the zero turn, etc... this will be fun.
I've waited patiently a long time for this and looking forward to it.
Sweet, now does she want a job?! Haha I need another lawyer

On our trip to Oklahoma, wife and I looked at each other and pause.....

Naw ! Nope and laughed..

Screenshot_20220421-153542_Gallery.jpg

Perfect in a Rat rod. Are they noisy?

The ones with straight cut spur gears, yes they can be. The ones with the helical gears are quiet. Some gear whine is perfectly fine with me. Then just need a straight cut Jerico trans too

After staying at a hotel in Stillwater Oklahoma this past weekend, I had my beuityful wife promise never to have crazy bright lights in our bathroom like they had at the hotel ... didn't realize how puffy and old I look in the morning :lol:

After staying at a hotel in Stillwater Oklahoma this past weekend, I had my beuityful wife promise never to have crazy bright lights in our bathroom like they had at the hotel ... didn't realize how puffy and old I look in the morning :lol:

:lol:

Mood lighting

Spent Friday afternoon in a very scary meeting. With some big time big wigs in the food and ag industry.

I put my post in the N&P section but honestly, anyone not there, needs to at least read this. And don’t say I didn’t warn ya all.

Food shortages. Hmmmm

-
Back