Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When camping at the Carlisle show im
fine sleeping on the ground. But with wife in tow this is what's needed

View attachment 1715916294
Last time I went camping without my mom...
IMG_20201114_083935_01.jpg

When we go camping with my mom, oh hell no. if there is no a/c there is no staying:lol:
@Unconventional this is about 20 miles out of barstow. Afton canyon; pretty good camping spot

We like to get deep in the back country, so I made modifications to get there and stay a while.

03210244-7369-455F-882E-F71ECE973C4A.jpeg

EA67B5E2-5751-41EC-A10A-A36AC8CE7513.jpeg

I have not camped out in a couple years, but when I do a ruf it camp by myself it's on a ranchers property, all private, four ponds to fish, I see Bob cats , turkey and deer. The horses seem fine with it.

Screenshot_20200730-125006_Gallery.jpg

Last time I went camping without my mom...
View attachment 1715916368
When we go camping with my mom, oh hell no. if there is no a/c there is no staying:lol:
@Unconventional this is about 20 miles out of barstow. Afton canyon; pretty good camping spot

Watch out for the quick sand out there! I never saw it myself, but I know it exists out there. Depending on the year and season, water table right under the surface of the ground. Quick sand in the desert :realcrazy: whooda thunk?

Got my trailer wiring sorted out. Two loose wires tied back to harness,go on fusebox studs. fixed the trailer brakes and battery connection. Cleaned and Spread the terminals. So cargo trailer should be good. I hope.

Got my trailer wiring sorted out. Two loose wires tied back to harness,go on fusebox studs. fixed the trailer brakes and battery connection. Cleaned and Spread the terminals. So cargo trailer should be good. I hope.
I wish you were closer. My pld beater 96 Dakota doesn't have brake lights or turn signal on the drivers side. Already been down the bulb/ no current to the sockets thing. I slid under and disconnected the connector by the back bumper and no current back there. I bet there's a critter chew up the line somewhere along with the ABS sensor wires at the rear end. It is such a pain for me to jack the damn thing up in the driveway an put it on stands. Slide under and everything is in your face that I can't see through my glasses. You know the drill. :mob::mob::lol:

You wouldn’t happen to have a full on side view of that rig would ya? He was my hero! Likely the reason I race a Cuda to this day. I have given serious thought to painting mine the same. Just never had the courage to do it!
Met him and Kenney Bernstein at a Mac Tool Convention years back. Nice guy!

Managed to re thread the column shaft. Not a lot left the first quarter inch. Still got a good bite on it.
I have to say not impressed with the horn kit.
Grant wheel.

I think I upset a member in the for sale section.
Add had price or best offer.
I guess he didn't like my offer. Gee I thought it was fair.
Then he did an edit on his add and jacked the price $50.00.
:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Go get em Ray!

See, this is why edit history should be shown

-
Back