Maybe 3 mile to restaurant.
2 Bald Eagles
2 whitetail Deer
1 cow (awol)
2 canada geese
2 mallard ducks
2 cormorants.

OK. Caught up.

Today. Thought the user mower I bought had something wrong with one cylinder (it's a V- twin)

Turns out, I found another part on the engine incorrectly assembled along with a cracked vacuum line. Fixed. Horsepower increased, engine smoke gone

@dukeboy_318 ... I know it's the wrong color for you..:rolleyes:. but local Marketplace. $1,500 runs/ drives

View attachment 1715917174
Yep. Only two things I will never ever own, An electric car and a red tractor (not counting the rare red John Deere from the 30s that was the Michigan Highway department colors but that’s Uber rare and I won’t own it either )

Might not need to rob a bank to do deck repairs… I priced 2x6x10s not long ago at over $18each. Currently 13.38 at Homely Depot.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
:lol:

I do like the Minneapolis Mouline Z tractors I see
I’d be okay with an old Minneapolis Moline. My great grandfather had one that he alleged flipped into the creek. Supposedly never recovered it but yet, I’ve never found evidence of its existence, even in the times the state has dug out the creek

Yep. Only two things I will never ever own, An electric car and a red tractor (not counting the rare red John Deere from the 30s that was the Michigan Highway department colors but that’s Uber rare and I won’t own it either )
If it ain’t red, leave it in the shed.:poke:

Did i mention i want to build a paint booth?
The lumber prices got me thinking about it again. A couple dozen 2x6 14 footers is all i need. I have everything else. Then i can have all the stuff in one spot. Build it in my quonset so no real roof is needed.

Did i mention i want to build a paint booth?
The lumber prices got me thinking about it again. A couple dozen 2x6 14 footers is all i need. I have everything else. Then i can have all the stuff in one spot. Build it in my quonset so no real roof is needed.
Frank you know darn good and well if you build a paint booth it will just become more storage as you will fill it up with over flow!

Frank you know darn good and well if you build a paint booth it will just become more storage as you will fill it up with over flow!
Gives me another area to work. May go with 10 foot walls too.

-
Back