Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I've been up since 5:45 a.m. Left the house by 8:00 a.m. got up left the dog out service the pool. Worked out the heavy workout today for an hour. Ate breakfast took a shower. I ironed my clothes. Now I am at a cafe waiting for her to have her makeup done. Because we are going to a wedding party at noon today. Then I was informed we go to the drinking restaurant for the rest of the day. Oh boy. pix to follow

Be sure and make it wide enough for lights down both sides on the side walls and room enough for you and hose to pass gracefully between lights and car.
14 on the outside. I opened both doors on firebird as s gauge,which was just under 12’.

Good morning men, no rain and a full day of sunshine and will hit 62.
Have to do some running today pick up some ground cover and a couple bags of raised bed garden soil.
Felt good to sleep well and only got up once last night :thumbsup:
Coffee is on, hope all is well out there, I see Tim lost a four legged friend.. sorry for your loss, losing Buddy was hard on me, still have not replaced him.

Ummm...errrr....mmmmm....aughddd...hmpffff....I cna't wakeup....

Hay !! Hay!! It ta ta Tuesday !! Wake up

FB_IMG_1566009404709.jpg

And this is ....ah....ah...... we will call her Beth, our coffee crew supporter :lol:

Good morning everyone, it's Ta Ta Tuesday :thankyou:

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA.jpeg

View attachment 1715917195
All balanced, good to go!!!

Pretty common fix to get out off the trail. I have seen the same with tie rods welded up with wrenches. Gets you out of the woods. Likely stick welded from the battery. They make high output alternators and kits to be able to do that without wrecking things - it happens on occasion without the kit too.

And good morning everyone. Sorry about your dog @Mopar Tim. I hope all is well otherwise out there. I made the final decision, I will not be going on the Korea trip. Timing just isn't right this time. It was a very hard decision to make, but I believe it is the correct one for me.

For a cold beer I will swing by this summer and help ya build it! Provided they ever open the dumb border again. Holy smokes what a PITA! Both sides being ridiculous.
Well they seem to let them go back and forth on our other border...what's the problem up north??. Just an observation.

I took a trip to Oklahoma this past week, Thursday morning we hit the road a 4 am, mother in law had no idea we was coming, father in law did and kept it a secret. We walked in the kitchen as she was cooking there early lunch as we walked in :eek: glad she didn't have a hot skillet in her hand :D

Was a good trip :thumbsup:

All I had to do was walk in and pick out a strain, didn't even ask for any I.D.

20220421_183639.jpg

I took a trip to Oklahoma this past week, Thursday morning we hit the road a 4 am, mother in law had no idea we was coming, father in law did and kept it a secret. We walked in the kitchen as she was cooking there early lunch as we walked in :eek: glad she didn't have a hot skillet in her hand :D

Was a good trip :thumbsup:

All I had to do was walk in and pick out a strain, didn't even ask for any I.D.

View attachment 1715917516
Pistol Pete rocks! Did you hit Eskimo Joes as well?

Pistol Pete rocks! Did you hit Eskimo Joes as well?
Nope, but they seem to be everywhere out there, my mother in law said to my wife Those pot smoking stores have took over, my favorite coffee shop is now a dispensary!! I laughed a little inside thinking what it would be like to see her with a little buzz, she is a free spirit and happy all the time :thumbsup:

For those that may not know Stillwater is the home of Oklahoma State University and their mascot is none other than the infamous pistol toting Pete! Once upon a time I sat on an Advisory Board for the University so I may be a bit biased! Love Stillwater!

-
Back