Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
For those that may not know Stillwater is the home of Oklahoma State University and their mascot is none other than the infamous pistol toting Pete! Once upon a time I sat on an Advisory Board for the University so I may be a bit biased! Love Stillwater!
Oh man !! Cool information, my mother in law and father in law has lived in northeast Arkansas as long as my wife was born, there first Easter ever to be separated, we surprised her with a sowing machine we all pitched in on$1.230.00 .. her 80th birthday was yesterday, Stillwater is a very neat and titiy town, think 90 thousand was the population..but I could be mistaken..

For those that may not know Stillwater is the home of Oklahoma State University and their mascot is none other than the infamous pistol toting Pete! Once upon a time I sat on an Advisory Board for the University so I may be a bit biased! Love Stillwater!
So the party students had a board rep?? :rofl::rofl:

And as Fargo John @Sublime one prepares for this morning commute this morning....

vrK7yfOsODNbiuNQM_VVQwE7yrRCF8FQxrK0TxkT6yigs8FxdlnGlPxAZH1-uplFZJKMh8IK&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-4.jpg

Morning!
-7. Sunny. No wind.
Had to drive to city and rescue my kid. Car decided to puke all its coolant at 11:30 pm.
2:30 before i got back to sleep. And in back on the highway in 1/2 hour.
CAA still hasnt brought the car.
Feeling tired. A

...................................................... It's 426! ..........................................................................

426.jpg

426.jpg

Attachments

• 426b.jpg
    426b.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 28
NOS also. I have the right distributor for it. I should list it for 12K like that idiot on Facebook did,
You should, Someone will pay. Those are probably the most expensive A bodies on the planet so of course NOS parts will be expensive. :lol::lol:

My wingman is going to
stagecoach-2020.jpg

this weekend. Been needling him about taking his 9 month old Silverado to the paint destroying capitol of California for weeks. :lol:

It is only limited by the distributor really all it is are larger capacitors to make the points last longer. Standard on super stock cars, Tim sold one for me last year at Carlisle for 500 and no distributor. Thinking 2K and see what offers are.

Hey. Hoppy you see I lost Happy yesterday. She had cancer. 15. Sad...had her since 6 weeks....

Morning fellers. Should finish up getting my wagon ready for my trip to Texas. Leaving Thursday morning. Out for our walk found all the bird feeders down and empty, Deer tracks everywhere.

-
Back