Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Far out maaannn
Toke.gif

Just got back from a 100 mile plus drive. Mostly freeway driving. 65 to 70ish. Car ran perfect. Got home no leaks. A plus. Now to refill the tank to get my MPG.

Average temp 180. 55psi oil at cruising. 2200rpm at 70MPH. That part is a big success....25 psi oil pressure at idle at 180 degrees. Seems like a win to me...

Average temp 180. 55psi oil at cruising. 2200rpm at 70MPH. That part is a big success....25 psi oil pressure at idle at 180 degrees. Seems like a win to me...
And 400 bucks in fuel

Ya. Got back from care home meeting for my mom. Its a nice place. Think she will like it.
Get home to find no car yet. CAA cant find it. So either police had it towed or it got stolen.

Do not know that yet...
Lol well at least you can drive it.

just got an email about my edelbrock intake valves.... not “expected” to ship now until June 24th... been on order since f-ing Dec

Lol well at least you can drive it.

just got an email about my edelbrock intake valves.... not “expected” to ship now until June 24th... been on order since f-ing Dec
It's not just car parts. I've been waiting on a Dozen pair of silk boxers since last September.
I

and all the social distancing, masking, travel restrictions. times haven't been kind to them little guys

Hot dog!!! Found a set!! Different manufacturer but good grief no one else had a valve that would work. edelbrock is a unique size just to them apparently

-
Back