Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Don’t know where to put this, but my ancient M 60 would open up Russian armor like sardine cans, probably needs a tune up, sitting in the desert all those years

Went to my favorite car wash where they also have a cafe so I can sit and drink coffee and they can clean the car. But today they don't have anybody to wash the cars. So I had to go find a new place. No problem, plenty of places in Vinh Long Viet Nam to get your car washed. No cafe at this car wash but luckily there's one next door so I'll wait an hour or so for them to wash the car and enjoy some coffee and watch traffic go by while she is having her eyelashes and hair done.kkkkkk
PXL_20220425_045744936.jpg
PXL_20220425_045739326.jpg
PXL_20220425_050046015.jpg
PXL_20220425_050927193.jpg

Morning yall. .... or evening Mitch

Monday huh?

Here we go.

Yardwork,.garage cleanup and chair rail installation this weekend. Not bad but not where I wanted to be. Lawn is one again in need of mowing. Have you get that in chunks after work this week

Be safe out there

Yey have a drive through Moto wash?
No but there are plenty of places to get your Moto washed or your car washed. Not a problem. Total cost to wash the car and one coffee was $5. And they vacuum the car out and clean all the windows as well.:lol:

No but there are plenty of places to get your Moto washed or your car washed. Not a problem. Total cost to wash the car and one coffee was $5. And they vacuum the car out and clean all the windows as well.:lol:

Are they like the "Vulcanizers" in Yugoslavia? They'll fixn tires or just about anything else as well as wash and detail your car?

$30.00 easy here.

Morning!
Its crap. And crap all day followed by crap tomorrow.

Morning yall. .... or evening Mitch

Monday huh?

Here we go.

Yardwork,.garage cleanup and chair rail installation this weekend. Not bad but not where I wanted to be. Lawn is one again in need of mowing. Have you get that in chunks after work this week

Be safe out there
Sounds like fun.
In City day for me. Have to meet up with the city survey guy.
Doing a spit on a parcel splitting one lot into three I hope. He said two for sure maybe get three. Going to sell that some developers will buy it up.

Nice!

Hope the zoning variance goes your way
Its zoned commercial, light industrial. Mixed area of business and residence.
I'm leaving it as is. More auto repair business then space avaliable around here . It should sell quick.,. I can see the no English guys until it's convienent show up.

@Stephen Hotz, was really good to see you and your wonderful family again. We forgot to take pictures! Yall drive careful on the way back. Kitty says next time yall are this way, she's gonna cook up something special.

Morning and a Monday for the working crew...Cheryl can proudly say it's her LAST work Monday!!
From here on out it will be all Saturday's!!

Last edited:
Cheryl's last week of work. She has her big work retirement Wednesday.
Thats the day her boss the Governor and state Chief Justice could both attend.
Friday is her last day in the office. Friday is her retirement party at our local sports bar. By the way you're all invited. :D
She spent the weekend trying to finish up loose ends. I've seen her do that so many times I just shrug and say ok.
She is self-driven person, currently a state Director and also President of a state lawyer organization run, run, run, but for those who know her that's her.
Now with retirement she has turned her focus to I want to learn to use power tools, I want to garden, I want to learn how to drive the zero turn, etc... this will be fun.
I've waited patiently a long time for this and looking forward to it.

-
Back