Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Went to a neurologist yesterday VA send out. She is really good a PA to boot also. Have another MRI scheduled, looks like from my last one that I had a stroke or two. I believe it when D was out of control. She might be onto something with the brain stem, part of it controls the unbalanced feeling. Hey did you know I am unbalanced?

Went to a neurologist yesterday VA send out. She is really good a PA to boot also. Have another MRI scheduled, looks like from my last one that I had a stroke or two. I believe it when D was out of control. She might be onto something with the brain stem, part of it controls the unbalanced feeling. Hey did you know I am unbalanced?
We all knew something was off.....I was blaming the elbow....all the bending you know

Morning guys...Ray hope she can finally figure you out and find some relief for you.
The rest of you no need to change...:rolleyes:
MIL is coming in this morning, and we'll go lay flowers at the cemetery.
First though I'm going to enjoy some coffee and then go to the gym.

Last edited:
Speaking of work, I've been told of a work order change.
Since John @Sublime one will show up here next weekend she wants all the landscaping finished and looking nice.
I've tried to tell her all we need is a nice steak dinner and our favorite toddy...
Oh and based on past experience possible a few hours of adult supervision might be recommended. :eek:

Last edited:
Morning!
Another nice day on the horizon, into the 70’s. followed by 5 days of rain. Hope to get firewall and floor painted today.

She be crackin the whip!
41450790-sexy-woman-whip-cracking-stock-vector-whip.jpg

Glad it was a productive visit.

Unbalanced???? Really??

:lol:

-
Back