Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Toilet works and don't see any leaks! :thumbsup:
Good thing Ace is only a few minutes away - had the wrong valve. :BangHead: House is all piped with 1/2" copper. So, I ASSumed the threaded nipple sticking out of the wall was 1/2" Wrong!- 3/8". Also, this is the absolute lowest point in the system, so had to drain it all down. Did I mention how much I love plumbing?

Toilet works and don't see any leaks! :thumbsup:
Good thing Ace is only a few minutes away - had the wrong valve. :BangHead: House is all piped with 1/2" copper. So, I ASSumed the threaded nipple sticking out of the wall was 1/2" Wrong!- 3/8". Also, this is the absolute lowest point in the system, so had to drain it all down. Did I mention how much I love plumbing?
Did you install a shut off in case it happens again? :poke::lol: Friggin shut off's seize up and/or leak.

Speaking of shut offs. Just came from H.D. Got robbed. :eek: I wanted a threaded valve so can always change feom there up In future. Valves 10.93 ea. not surprised.
Fittings 11.59 ea! :wtf:

B4682F5B-0B24-42AB-B09A-86B22819414D.jpeg

Bought a roll of fine line tape. Wont do that again! $38.00. Eff me!

Speaking of shut offs. Just came from H.D. Got robbed. :eek: I wanted a threaded valve so can always change feom there up In future. Valves 10.93 ea. not surprised.
Fittings 11.59 ea! :wtf:

View attachment 1715934039
Copper is at an all time high it is trading at 4.25-4.50 per pound Jodi purchases copper as a commodity by the ton every day. They do not anticipate it coming back down this year. On plus side we just had to buy a kilogram of B12 and it was 3500 dollars a pound! So by comparison copper is still cheap!

Shirts for those that requested mail, will be in tomorrow's mail.
Those who requested Mopars in the Park.
I will be there next week.
Carlisle I will be there one day.
Probably the first day. If I miss you see Hoppy or Mopar Tim.

20220527_155026.jpg

20220527_155016.jpg

Large number of the altitude adjustable custom cars in town for the car show. Fender skirts abound :lol:.
Really nice '34 Coupe all black, even the fender skirts :BangHead: :lol:

Copper is at an all time high it is trading at 4.25-4.50 per pound Jodi purchases copper as a commodity by the ton every day. They do not anticipate it coming back down this year. On plus side we just had to buy a kilogram of B12 and it was 3500 dollars a pound! So by comparison copper is still cheap!
Someone owes me about 4 lbs of copper! :soapbox:

HOW MUCH??? I have hundreds of them.....
I just looked online and they have a very similar, but shorter fitting for 2bucks and change. Not sure why the big $ diff but these are going back. Actually decided I am just going to get the sweat in valves and do it all copper.

-
Back