Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup Hair is making a comeback at Mrs. Drinkings house also!
Ben selfie 3.jpg

Sorry just to easy!

Laid out the boundry for the 25 tons of 2–4-inch river rock. Guessing I was about 40 short so went back and bought 50 more.
I loaded those, took them home, unloaded and laid them out. I think I'm ready to move rock Tuesday.
Yes same guy that moved the other rock is coming back with his skid loader.
Toddy time.

I just looked online and they have a very similar, but shorter fitting for 2bucks and change. Not sure why the big $ diff but these are going back. Actually decided I am just going to get the sweat in valves and do it all copper.
I find better prices at a plumbing supply house. Less time too.

Back yard mowed... equipment cleaned and put up. Storm rolled up the valley and was sprinkling when I went into the garage. By the time the door closed it was chuckin buckets.

Out on the porch now with a beverage listening to the thunder

Can’t like that! But he sure would look good as a belt buckle! Tastes like chicken! Where is our resident snake eater when we need him!
Hi. Been there done that, tastes like stringy pork to me.

Copper is at an all time high it is trading at 4.25-4.50 per pound Jodi purchases copper as a commodity by the ton every day. They do not anticipate it coming back down this year. On plus side we just had to buy a kilogram of B12 and it was 3500 dollars a pound! So by comparison copper is still cheap!
scrap sheet steel is 375.00 a ton right now. Gonna take an old 80s GM G body and chassis next week to scrap.

Rainy season has started here in Vietnam. Rains everyday. Not all day everyday but it rains pretty hard when it rains. Yesterday I got soaked all the way through riding the motorbike around. Raining again this morning pretty steady

Last edited:
Is it warm enough that people dont bothe rwith raincoats and umbrellas unless they are going to an office or dinner?

Is it warm enough that people dont bothe rwith raincoats and umbrellas unless they are going to an office or dinner?
Some do some don't. But they all keep these rain ponchos under the seats of their motos and most of them put them on when it starts to rain. I look for the one under my seat but there is no jacket only pants. WTF?

Some do some don't. But they all keep these rain ponchos under the seats of their motos and most of them put them on when it starts to rain. I look for the one under my seat but there is no jacket only pants. WTF?
Someone wanted to be sure they didn't have wet pants! LOL

Someone wanted to be sure they didn't have wet pants! LOL
The fact of the matter is the Vietnamese people are rather scatterbrained. They never put stuff back where they find it. They forget things a lot. And they have attention deficit. They can only concentrate on one thing at a time. For instance if someone is looking at their phone and you ask them a question they don't even hear you. LOL

-
Back