Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Had a great day. John showed up early.
We went to a friend's Todd’s place and looked at his car collection and shop. 10k square feet quite a place.
Left there and went to Johnny’s and had a drink or two and talked bands and music.
Came home and Cheryl fixed steak and all the sides.
Apple crisp and ice cream for dessert.
All good!!

View attachment 1715937415

That picture looks like trouble waiting to happen... :rolleyes:

Saw this was thinking about James from @PST he collects them.
Marketplace - Vintage Muncie Boat Motor | Facebook

_p720x720&_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=c48759&_nc_ohc=vMxXqGgFcf8AX93I-qu&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

John told me to give you all a howdy and say he's on the road. About a five-hour drive and he's home...well the new home.
Quick visit but we had a great time always do when we get together.

Hey Hop!

Yeah, out on the porch... Birds are busy and temps are perfect

Finally trimmed the dogs nails. She's been shredding shirts and my skin when we play

View attachment 1715937486
Mine will not let me touch her front paws, only one that can do it is the vet. Sucks they will not wear down on the grass here and no real pavement.

Funny you mentioned dogs, have this duo today later to deal with in the pond all day I bet.
dogs.JPG
dude.jpg

Craig when are you getting a dog to guard the property from Foxes?
Haha we have a pair of four legged foxes living in the woods. We see them running through back and forth almost daily.
No dogs for us right now we want to do some traveling.

That black dog "TAZ" brings a new ball down every day trying to bribe Harley to get some. pretty funny.

Haha we have a pair of four legged foxes living in the woods. We see them running through back and forth almost daily.
No dogs for us right now we want to do some traveling.

Yup.. dogs are kids that never really grow up. Arwen doesn't care for the convertible but she will block the door to ride in the truck even if it's just to run the trash bin down to the end of the lane.

Yup.. dogs are kids that never really grow up. Arwen doesn't care for the convertible but she will block the door to ride in the truck even if it's just to run the trash bin down to the end of the lane.
Our last dog Charlie was like that short or long ride he was ready.

Funny how dogs love rides. J across the street gets Harley up there all the time. She comes down one day on her zero turn with Harley sitting on the deck like queen of the world, pretty funny.

-
Back