Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
04&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=lmRqLFxrsiMAX8Yd3Fc&tn=vbJ8LH5gupjJ8i4V&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg

which will turn into a flying car before he gets it finished!!
Very possibly. Hopefully what is supposed to happen court wise over the next 10 days or less will let me be able to jump back on it. And boy am I ready

See I did that line from Rusty. And that morphed into a 318 swap which then turned into a stock 440/4speed/8.75 which then turned into an aluminum headed, 10.25:1 440/t56 dana 60 combo with a full coil over conversion
It's called restraint. I have no problem with it since I have no funds. LOL

It's called restraint. I have no problem with it since I have no funds. LOL
Haha this is true. Although my funds have been limited off and on throughout this process. I just get lucky from time to time and stumble into good deals.

We made it to 66° :lol: Of course the wind went and got to 20 mph too :lol: Glad I'm not sitting in those bleachers at the rodeo grounds, no wind break up there. Gonna be a chilly rodeo. Elks Club has been doing that rodeo for almost 80 years. Benefits go to the community youth programs. Used to be held at the County Fairgrounds here, but the County was getting greedy with the fees for the Elks use of it. The current location was once Unocal/Union 76 property, there were a few pumping units on it when I moved up here. Those wells passed on and Unocal pulled the units out and leased the land to the strawberry farmers. When the Elks were getting ready to tell the county to piss off at the Fairgrounds and cancel the Rodeo for good, Unocal said " Hey Elks! Tell you what. We got this land over here, we're done with it and you need a place for your Rodeo. It's all yours."
th?id=OIP.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg

Went to a birthday party last night. They insisted that I sing Karaoke in Vietnamese with Chin. I admit I have been practicing this song for a few months.

:rolleyes:
Yellow…
Thats all I got. :)
It’s my neighbors. I’d go ask him but since Covid hit, he’s turned into a hermit. Won’t come out of that house or come to the door. He’s in his 80s and has a long history of lung problems. Every now and again he’ll take one of his classics for a spin. But that’s it

Plumbing done and appears to be leak free. What a friggin puzzle! :BangHead: Did not go together the way I planned…No way to put wall panel on with valve and especially the tub pipe in place. They try to make everything universal so the directions for each thing are OK, but they don’t show anything of how it might actually work in different situations. Need to attach the valve to backer first but let it float. Then screw board from opposite side and attach shower pipe last(above the panel) Test fitted it and will caulk and complete tomorrow.

FB32E721-E8C0-43A6-9BAA-79A00BD336A5.jpeg

Bunch of yard work necessary today. Did get a few minutes in the garage though. Finished up the fit of the brake booster. That'll be ready to go once I get the exhaust bolted back on. Test fit the pieces I received today. I'll have to cut some of the pipe but looks like things fit OK.

20220604_163039.jpg

Found a leak. It's only a couple drops per hour. Not even a fitting I worked on, but right before where I cut it to put the shutoff in. Not really surprised. It did look kinda crappy. LOL. I guess I bumped it out while heating the valve. Will fix that tomorrow...

Had a great day. John showed up early.
We went to a friend's Todd’s place and looked at his car collection and shop. 10k square feet quite a place.
Left there and went to Johnny’s and had a drink or two and talked bands and music.
Came home and Cheryl fixed steak and all the sides.
Apple crisp and ice cream for dessert.
All good!!

20A29CBD-1046-4F01-835F-FB85F44B6ADF.jpeg

Last edited:
Had a great day. John showed up early. We went to a friend•••Todd’s and looked at his car collection and shop. 10k square feet quite a place. Left there and went to Johnny’s and had a drink or two and talked music. Came home and Cheryl fixed steak and all the sides. Apple crisp and ice cream for desert. All good !!

View attachment 1715937415

Nice shirts

What's in the mugs? :rolleyes:

This is tracking for stamps I bought from Ukraine. Was very surprised to see it go fron Lviv in Western end, to Kyiv… Will be interesting to see where it goes now that it cleared customs.

7062A954-F91A-497F-897F-0C4A520C363D.png

-
Back