Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Friend of mine has a 28 Franklin, man crazy car air cooled and aluminum body. Runs great only two known to still exist.

large.jpg

Lots of effort for a weekend cruiser. I'm interested in the theory and want to understand the process but unlikely I would implement. Focus now is mechanical functionality and presevation. :thumbsup:

"Stabilize the patient" as it were.

I'd like to try my hand at an early 273 build down the road. Maybe then :rolleyes:

How's things on the farm?
273? Someone mention 273?
273 build thread link just below.

Lots of effort for a weekend cruiser. I'm interested in the theory and want to understand the process but unlikely I would implement. Focus now is mechanical functionality and presevation. :thumbsup:

"Stabilize the patient" as it were.

I'd like to try my hand at an early 273 build down the road. Maybe then :rolleyes:

How's things on the farm?
Well I’m hoping to find out today. I will update of course

273? Someone mention 273?
273 build thread link just below.

Yeasssir.

Future plan for the Valiant. Current front end and suspension work is foundation for the move. Reinforced K and LCAs, upgraded T-bars (Shout out to @Mopar Tim ). My understanding is that there would be minimal mechanical changes on the 64.

No rush.. it would be something to learn with.

Think i have everything to build a hutch. Cant leave bunny outside alone, the fox patrols around the house all the time. Dont want it terrorizing a defenseless wabbit.
Ours was in the basement, just needed to be cat and dog proof. LOL. Actually it originally was in a 'crate' I had made when one of the dogs was a pup. The hutch I made mostly from wood I had. I did buy plastic coated 'hardware cloth' and a masonry mixing pan. I set it up so the pan slid under on rails to catch all the horrible excretions that cute little fuzz ball produced. :eek:

Funy we had one also. Pickles. He had a hutch that was half inside half outside through a basement well window.

Yeasssir.

Future plan for the Valiant. Current front end and suspension work is foundation for the move. Reinforced K and LCAs, upgraded T-bars (Shout out to @Mopar Tim ). My understanding is that there would be minimal mechanical changes on the 64.

No rush.. it would be something to learn with.
If it were me and I had an early A, I’d build a hot little 360 to look like a factory 273.

-
Back