Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pets are cheap. Stuff to keep them, not so cheep. My daughter had a rabbit. 'Susie'. It only cost a few bucks at the fair from the 4H group. After looking at the cost of rabbit hutches I ended up building one...
Think i have everything to build a hutch. Cant leave bunny outside alone, the fox patrols around the house all the time. Dont want it terrorizing a defenseless wabbit.

Morning!
Sunny, but wont be a real warm day. Work on Firebird until its dry enough to mow grass.here and in town at mom’s. Have to get trimmer started, first time this year.

2-1/4 tubing?
Yes. But have to remember, mine was a low deck 170 slant all stock, I wish I would have put some Nitrous threw it before I pulled it, a friend at the track said 100 shot wouldn't hurt a thing.

You asked if there was a formula to determine where to place the Y... the dyno is the best measure of that

Yes. But have to remember, mine was a low deck 170 slant all stock, I wish I would have put some Nitrous threw it before I pulled it, a friend at the track said 100 shot wouldn't hurt a thing.
A 100 shot on that thing would have likely sent the pistons flying and created a new window in your block.

Have the pop set up for it. Just want some time on the engine first. Now a head change.:mob:

You asked if there was a formula to determine where to place the Y... the dyno is the best measure of that

Lots of effort for a weekend cruiser. I'm interested in the theory and want to understand the process but unlikely I would implement. Focus now is mechanical functionality and presevation. :thumbsup:

"Stabilize the patient" as it were.

I'd like to try my hand at an early 273 build down the road. Maybe then :rolleyes:

How's things on the farm?

Me thinks Willie was wandering down the wrong road of discussion. But it is good ammo for Karl

Sold my big tractor last night. Money in my hand and considering this...
7920_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=1Bdiq02rAeYAX8UXJKY&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

Good Morning nothing better than Karl in the morning...well maybe second to coffee.

-
Back