Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

You Again.jpg

had a great time at the show yesterday. Bought a few things. Meet a few members Keith has the shirts everyone requested.
Shout out to @toolmanmike .
Thank you for your friendship and hospitality. You made her day.
Finishing Breakfast , and then heading home.
It will be interesting to see how much more it will cost in fuel going home ,as to driving here.

Morning car show junkies. Getting my car ready for a Mopar show tomorrow. Little more coffee and time to get after it.

had a great time at the show yesterday. Bought a few things. Meet a few members Keith has the shirts everyone requested.
Shout out to @toolmanmike .
Thank you for your friendship and hospitality. You made her day.
Finishing Breakfast , and then heading home.
It will be interesting to see how much more it will cost in fuel going home ,as to driving here.

Thank you for the shirts Ray. We looked all over for you ans missed you each time. Safe travels

Back at my plumbing project today. So far I mostly took a lot of measurements. Have 3/4 of a plan. LOL. I did get a backer board in to mount the new valve . just not sure exactly how I am connecting supplies since nothing lines up. Due to inset of the shower panel, if I go straight down, they will hit the tub flange. If I angle them, they are going to be goofy getting to the valves. Time for a ride to get a bunch of 45's and a few other things, and clear my brain...

Well, i just broke one of the chainsaws I bought from the estate. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Well not really broke, the clutch sprocket has worn out. It’s a wear item and only 40 bucks to replace, if I can find it in stock locally.

the kicker is now both of the good commercial grade Husqvara saws are down. The bigger one, been waiting on parts for 6 weeks. And I have more wood to cut.

Real scorcher here today :lol: 61°. Be lucky to get to 65°. No wind yet, that's a good thing. Glad I didn't get the black Express washed yesterday, darn close to rain this morning, real wet fog.

Firechicken is running again. Finally. Forgot to plug dustributor into coil.figured it out right away. Will park in quonset and he can work on painting diff and springs. Im not doing it,i wasnt planning to paint floor, theres no way i would let him spray it. After watching him rattle can the undercoating on the gas tank. Not a clue…or he’s blind?

See I did that line from Rusty. And that morphed into a 318 swap which then turned into a stock 440/4speed/8.75 which then turned into an aluminum headed, 10.25:1 440/t56 dana 60 combo with a full coil over conversion
which will turn into a flying car before he gets it finished!!

-
Back