Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I miss this Hot lady. She could lift the front left wheel off the ground.
View attachment 1715937513

Like this?

herettps://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1409639456138489/

hot Dodge Pup.jpg

Hell yeah it is. I missed one close a few weeks ago for $50. Think I am ok with the trailer fixed up now. Taking the R/T this year there.

Our last dog Charlie was like that short or long ride he was ready.

The two Dalmatians I had in Detroit when I was married, all I had to say is "Who wants to go to Chicago???" when I came to visit my dad and they would go to the front door so I could let them out to get into the car... :steering:

I kept a set of bowls for them at my dads so all I needed to take them was to grab their leashes so I could walk them to go to the bathroom when I stopped along the trip... :D

When I got within a mile of my dad's, I would crack the windows open and the male would start howling in excitement when he smelled the forest preserve... He knew we were close...
Jump.gif

Anybody know of a source for an air cleaner base that I can use on my OEM 225 air cleaner (9") that will accommodate my Holley 4bbl (5 1/8)

I want to give the engine more of a stock look as opposed to the 14" air cleaner that's on there now. I could also use the extra clearance with the brake system upgrade

Anybody know of a source for an air cleaner base that I can use on my OEM 225 air cleaner (9") that will accommodate my Holley 4bbl (5 1/8)

I want to give the engine more of a stock look as opposed to the 14" air cleaner that's on there now. I could also use the extra clearance with the brake system upgrade

What about the stock 68-69 a-body 340/383 air cleaner....

68 Air Cleaner A01.jpg

68 Air Cleaner A02.JPG

Coffee at Hardes at the Loves in Lansing is terrible.Walked into the store and the Loves coffee was better!

Hanging out washing clothes waiting for the Formula 1 race to end so I can get the TV screnes

Seems F1 and Indy Car have gained in popularity... other than open wheels not much different from NASCAR with make- believe cars with stickers

(Running and hiding :p )

Last edited:

I just cut out the 4 barrel base from a cheap air cleaner and welded it in in place of the 2 barrel hole in my original air cleaner. Pretty easy..

-
Back