Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm just a bit of a dunce so bear with me... none of them have a model year noted ... so how do I know?.
upload_2022-6-5_16-12-9.gif

F’n idiots! :mob: Amber alert. Someone stole a Suzuki XL7 from local Royal Farms with a 2 year old in the back.

Last edited:
OOO I see it......:thumbsup:
Our shower stall downstairs has taller panels and shower goes through, but the tub surrounds aren’t tall enough. They recommend min 72. That would be right below the edge of the panel. The new Rain heads want mor like 80”. Our new one has a handheld inside a larger stationery one. I have it coming out at 76”. That’s about 2” higher than original.

78C76C6E-A130-4BD9-BCC3-59B3B6A183BE.jpeg

B46BEB2D-4236-46B6-AEC2-5CB10384E958.jpeg

Our shower stall downstairs has taller panels and shower goes through, but the tub surrounds aren’t tall enough. They recommend min 72. That would be right below the edge of the panel. The new Rain heads want mor like 80”. Our new one has a handheld inside a larger stationery one. I have it coming out at 76”. That’s about 2” higher than original.

View attachment 1715937862

View attachment 1715937863
no green drywall??

F’n idiots! :mob: Amber alert. Someone stole a Suzuki XL7 from local Royal Farms with a 2 year old and in the back.
Friday night a jeep with a 62 old woman with dimentia was taken from a convenience store. Havent heard if she was found..

Mowed some more grass. Back to fixin junk tomorrow. At leas we got the Fargo out for a putt.

no green drywall??
Is that the water resistant stuff? Never had it before... There was a little water damage right at the bottom. Thought about using it there. Could still change it I guess. Once you coat it with latex paint, and caulk the edges, it's waterproof...

A year ago we gave about $500 USD to the commune as they were wanting to build a narrow bridge across the canal for the children to be able to access the school easier. So, yesterday The local officials invited us for the ceremonial grand opening of that small bridge. Was pretty interesting. We sat there waiting about an hour and a half for the people to come in from Saigon. But then they had all these gifts for the small children and the teachers. When that was all finished they gave plaques to all the people who gave funds to support the new bridge. Have a video of the grand opening of the bridge but no pictures. I will post that video on YouTube in a few days. Had guys dressed in the dragon costumes and the band with the drums and all of the hoopla. Was pretty interesting.
IMG_20220606_062232.jpg

Morning folks

Taking a couple of days off work this week. Big effort wrapped up on Friday so it's a good time to kick back.

Be safe out there
enjoy :thumbsup:
I had a full weekend, and I will be taking today off and stay inside, little rain this morning, 67 degrees, no more rain till 2pm. I woke up sore and hurting this morning early.. maybe it was the lightning we had at 4 am.. enjoy your days of :popcorn:

-
Back