Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
More for Monday, I don't know how much more, I just know it's more :lol:

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA (1).jpeg

I have 90% of the exhaust fix ready to go. Sticking with the dual.exhaust that was on the car...cleaning it up, new gaskets, new mufflers, new wrap, new hangars. Hopefully it's in by the end of today. Hitting the NAPA store.when they open at 0730

20220605_155326.jpg

20220605_163430.jpg

If things go smoothly, I'll get the new rear shocks in today. Trying to find a tensioner kit for the rear drums...maybe at NAPA. Shoulda ordered them earlier.
What rear end, I bet they will have a kit, or I hope so :thumbsup:

Going to spend the day unloading and cleaning the car.
Then off to see whats with the front end.
Started to pull slightly to the left yesterday.
Some of the roads were not the best. Last long road trip for me for a while.
Karls I guess sometime in the future . Probably make that a two day out, two day back. Maybe three.
I used to do it in one. Just starting to show my age I guess.
Under $700.00 total for gas , if anyone is interested.

Tried something different today....I do the one heaping Tablespoon scoop for eac 2 cups of coffee. Today I decided to throw in a small teaspoon of INSTANT Maxwell house in....Strong and quite tasty! Tikey likey

:lol: True

My brother says the family name is stenciled on the fender of the #24 car as much as he spends there

Sometimes you pay for what you get, I usually get stuff that's decent there, can't recall ending up with any POS parts from there so that's good. Used to have my rotors turned there too and a clutch flywheel or two.

Going to spend the day unloading and cleaning the car.
Then off to see whats with the front end.
Started to pull slightly to the left yesterday.
Some of the roads were not the best. Last long road trip for me for a while.
Karls I guess sometime in the future . Probably make that a two day out, two day back. Maybe three.
I used to do it in one. Just starting to show my age I guess.
Under $700.00 total for gas , if anyone is interested.
I was figuring gas would be over a grand. Still hurts! I need to get there one year.

-
Back