Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tried something different today....I do the one heaping Tablespoon scoop for eac 2 cups of coffee. Today I decided to throw in a small teaspoon of INSTANT Maxwell house in....Strong and quite tasty! Tikey likey

Zoom! I was just going to post how my wife is still "learning" the new coffee pot (I know). She put a full basket of coffee in but only about 16 ounces of water so I too am drinking some stout stuff lol!

Morning!
sun was poking out, no rain in forecast for a few days. Hope to go get lebaron this week. Planning thursday. Make a day of it. Car club meeting tomorrow.

Going to spend the day unloading and cleaning the car.
Then off to see whats with the front end.
Started to pull slightly to the left yesterday.
Some of the roads were not the best. Last long road trip for me for a while.
Karls I guess sometime in the future . Probably make that a two day out, two day back. Maybe three.
I used to do it in one. Just starting to show my age I guess.
Under $700.00 total for gas , if anyone is interested.
Yep, age is creeping up on you my friend, hotel stays are a must anymore on long trips.
700 ! My goodness, you needed a sponsor

This is going to fast for me....I wouldn't paint the Willie...it only burns off and stinks in the process

Sometimes you pay for what you get, I usually get stuff that's decent there, can't recall ending up with any POS parts from there so that's good. Used to have my rotors turned there too and a clutch flywheel or two.
Buddy just had an episode with a bad chevy starter. Shorted internally. Not a dead short, but draws current.
Warranty the reman and put in a new one. Works fine.

Going to spend the day unloading and cleaning the car.
Then off to see whats with the front end.
Started to pull slightly to the left yesterday.
Some of the roads were not the best. Last long road trip for me for a while.
Karls I guess sometime in the future . Probably make that a two day out, two day back. Maybe three.
I used to do it in one. Just starting to show my age I guess.
Under $700.00 total for gas , if anyone is interested.

That's some mileage Wolfie. I imagine the roads up around Chicagoland can be special. Hope you found some treasures.

7 1/4. 9" drums. Original stuff it seems, or.at least the drums are (Made in Canada cast marks) One of the tensioners doesn't hit the detent so it rotates freely.
Dont you love the hold down springs on them? What a PIA to put back on.

Sometimes you pay for what you get, I usually get stuff that's decent there, can't recall ending up with any POS parts from there so that's good. Used to have my rotors turned there too and a clutch flywheel or two.

I've had good success there. The rear wheel cylinders came from there. On the other hand I've had.far less success with RockAuto. Usually end up returning parts that "fit your car" so I gave up.

076.jpg

I've had good success there. The rear wheel cylinders came from there. On the other hand I've had.far less success with RockAuto. Usually end up returning parts that "fit your car" so I gave up.
64 reear brake parts on RA seem to be off. Ordered cylenders from them totally wrong.

That's some mileage Wolfie. I imagine the roads up around Chicagoland can be special. Hope you found some treasures.
Wheels for Tim.
Front fenders for the valiant nos.
3.55 ring and pinion .
A few other things. Was able to meet a few members.
Would have been more but had to get back. My niece was watching the cats, and is heading out for her vacation today.

-
Back