Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That is just crazy.

I did edit the post, but the mileage is correct. I was just thinking it was about 1 fill up 1/2 way home, then top off when my wipers stopped for a minute, otherwise would have been on fumes when I got home, so closer to $250 in fuel costs

I did edit the post, but the mileage is correct. I was just thinking it was about 1 fill up 1/2 way home, then top off when my wipers stopped for a minute, otherwise would have been on fumes when I got home, so closer to $250 in fuel costs
Still a bargain for the fun you had! It was a great weekend for sure.

Been to MITP many years and never have taken a picture in front of the banner.

20220605_104940.jpg

20220605_104954.jpg

That Pismo Beach Classic gets a lot of nice hot rods, but it is a challenge. It's on the city streets of Pismo, as with most California beach communities none of it is flat :lol:. It is quite a hike. Some really good Clam Chowder at a couple of spots down by the pier :D

I should have, but didn't last year. Heat exhaustion last year I think.

Resized952022060395165604.jpg

Keith I do not know if there is a marine supply by you but a gell coat might work. They put it over fiberglass, thicker than paint almost a resin. Not sure if they have it in say a pen or not.

s-l1600.jpg

I am thinking of switching to big pattern on the rear axle and finding some nice wide 15" slots. Anyone have some extra shafts?

Keith I do not know if there is a marine supply by you but a gell coat might work. They put it over fiberglass, thicker than paint almost a resin. Not sure if they have it in say a pen or not.

View attachment 1715938068
I’m going to call the manufacturer. See what they recommend. Hopefully they at least send me a repair kit. They might even come out and fix it.

How far did this member drive this, he said he did get 12 miles to the gallon, seems to have a good tune on it , great milage I say

Hey Mike, I (Eric) drove close to 600 mile round trip this last weekend to MITP. (Me and LaRain :lol: in the pic) Cammed 440, ported heads, tunnel ram with dual Holley 660 center squirters, 2500 stall manual valve body, 2.91 gears with a spool for the trip. Works amazing.

Hey Mike, I (Eric) drove close to 600 mile round trip this last weekend to MITP. (Me and LaRain :lol: in the pic) Cammed 440, ported heads, tunnel ram with dual Holley 660 center squirters, 2500 stall manual valve body, 2.91 gears with a spool for the trip. Works amazing.
LaRain. Poor gal. We're giving her a complex. :lol:

Congratulations you two :thumbsup:
That is outstanding, great news for me, because I have about the same gear with a sure grip in my 66 sedan 360 :thankyou:

-
Back