Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
g_s960x960&_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=lPxW1ezu5j0AX9pbG6e&_nc_ht=scontent-fml2-1.jpg

Went out for bbq. Ribs. I need a nap. Food coma kicking in.
Now i need to invent a vacuum canister.vacuum amplifier? I have one or 2 kicking around.

Some of the early Jeep Cherokees (XJ Model) had football shaped vacuum canisters mounted on the back of the front bumper... Pre 95...

Happy Father’s Day ya Moparian misfits. I am off for day two of State match. I think I have not been mathematically eliminated yet but very close. The rust was amazing! Hah! Heads up Frank they reduced heat projection for today down to 103F Hah! We are gonna bake again today.

Good luck on there in all ways. Remember the more eliminated the better the winner feels! You get a participation trophy right?:poke::rofl:

Good luck on there in all ways. Remember the more eliminated the better the winner feels! You get a participation trophy right?:poke::rofl:
Hah! It is a great time regardless. Good folks, cold beer (after match) campfires, hot dogs on sharp sticks and make bang noises all day. What’s not to like! Plus the ladies outfits are always just a hoot, corsets for the win! The folks competing, while certainly serious to a degree will not hesitate to loan you the gun right off their hip if yours breaks down so you can keep competing. It is very similar to drag racing environment that way. I don’t know how to explain it, but the guys that race understand. It’s like the guy that you are facing in the final, loses his tranny, next thing you know you are under his car helping him replace it so that he can line up against you in thirty minutes.

Comadare is great for sure. We used to get that when we played paintball as a team. Miss doing that.

Ha ha ha...not me but if you watch the news we had another female staff heating it up with an inmate. I wonder what her husband is thinking at this point

OK when did Juneteenth become a federal holiday? Just schedualed a PO pickup and they are closed tomorrow. Had no idea.

-
Back