Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did i mention i got the cruise in and working? Its acting up a bit, takes a few seconds to kick in. Maybe cable is too slack.

Leak is repaired. Really strange. I used type L blue writing. And made in the USA.

20220618_101355.jpg

20220618_101411.jpg
what more can you do?

Well day one of State Championships is in the books. Just over 100 shooters. That is low compared to years past. Most are citing gas cost for no show. After shooting thousands of “modern” rounds this week it was very difficult to transition. I got a penalty for double tapping a target I should not have, I mean really, who only shoots a target once! Hah. On first stage when I was complete I went to unload table got my rifle brass and shotgun shells. The guy working the table looked at me like I was a moron, I have been so used to a “hot” range I forgot pistol protocol at Cowboy matches. I was thinking well you idiot obviously my pistols are safe they are in my holster! Ooops, I immediately pulled them and unloaded the brass in front of him and gave the cylinder the obligatory spin. I do love that sound! Long hot day no idea where I am in points. Day two will be telling. Notice thumb on rifle pix, if you want to be in the money you do not have time to wrap the thumb around the stock, head erect and go just as fast as you possibly can, and yes you do have to hit the targets as well! Hah!

600F0A4D-BA97-4868-91EC-B4303D35628B.jpeg

A172821A-943C-4743-BEF4-044240FC419A.jpeg

147A9C70-3A9E-4C25-99E5-B45F5248585D.jpeg

27EAA5AF-D7C7-48A4-895A-1DE21C53600C.jpeg

8176E7DC-8E2C-49E3-B933-DF5A202A81F1.jpeg

Went out for bbq. Ribs. I need a nap. Food coma kicking in.
Now i need to invent a vacuum canister.vacuum amplifier? I have one or 2 kicking around.

Just so ya know I have never had a torsion bar not fight to the bitter end , coming or going out! Well not entirely true as I took a torch to last set! It was a short fight!
Well, For real, I have never had a fight. But I always remove the upper bump stop and push the upper control arm down as far as it will go......slide right in......Cue Karl!!!

Evening. Spent the afternoon tearing apart my Grizzly 400. Thing just would not run, belching black smoke. Went and drained the tank, this is what I found. Mind you, this gas is just 12 days old. I’d ran her out of gas completely then. Anyway, 3 gallons drained out of the tank, right at 1 gallon of pure water came out of the bottom of this tank… then this was the rest, thing is stored inside.

248E4DA2-AECA-4711-B8A0-9DC2EF0EA8AF.jpeg

Well, For real, I have never had a fight. But I always remove the upper bump stop and push the upper control arm down as far as it will go......slide right in......Cue Karl!!!
I’ve only had two sets fight me, coincidentally both were in A bodies. All 3 chargers came out with no issue, same with the Polara which sat stupidly deep in mud for decades

Evening. Spent the afternoon tearing apart my Grizzly 400. Thing just would not run, belching black smoke. Went and drained the tank, this is what I found. Mind you, this gas is just 12 days old. I’d ran her out of gas completely then. Anyway, 3 gallons drained out of the tank, right at 1 gallon of pure water came out of the bottom of this tank… then this was the rest, thing is stored inside.

View attachment 1715943853
hmmm

-
Back