Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
hey, speaking of which - I want to add to my driveway without re-paving.. RC6 - is that the gray stone stuff?
Not right away. There is already 2 in stone and rc6 there. We use it to park extra vehicles now. Will have to level it some, and probably add some.

Morning Duke the package went out yesterday she picked it up. When you get the rhizomes store them in the fridge until your ready to put them in. Any questions just give me a call.

will do, i'll try to get them in the ground within a couple days. kind of excited to see how they do in indiana, upon my research, theres less than 1.5 acres combined in indiana being grown in hops........

will do, i'll try to get them in the ground within a couple days. kind of excited to see how they do in indiana, upon my research, theres less than 1.5 acres combined in indiana being grown in hops........

You can have a nice nitch there with the local mini breweries. They buy in 100lb min quantities usually. That's a lot of work by hand though.

hey, speaking of which - I want to add to my driveway without re-paving.. RC6 - is that the gray stone stuff?

Yes,Make sure you get RC6 with the concrete mix in it. It sets up real good after it gets wet and dry a few times.

How does it stand up to plowing that is my issue here always have to get a truckload every other year or so.

THEYCALL IT 3B MODIFIED HERE 1 IN STONE WITH A GRAVEL SAND MIX IN IT TO PACK DOWN WORKS PRETTY GOOD BUT PICKS UP WITH THE SNOW WHEN I PLOW IT OUT. Opps cap lock!

Yes, But, here they make a mix with powdered concrete mix in it so it hardens better.

I am going past the quarry today I have to ask if they carry it. Thanks for the tip.

-
Back