Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You keep this up and I am going to throw a bottle of hootch in saddle bag and jump on Harley to come provide invaluable assistance. I can heckle, torment and throw stuff for you. The only push buttons I know anything about are my wife’s. She tells me quite regular I know how to push her buttons!

Haha.. Bring it :thumbsup:

Yeah, the dog doesn't heckle a whole lot...she just occasionally wanders back into the garage to give me a WTF look and stress break rubbing her belly.

I would go with fall ball. Wait one while I call Cheryl!
Hehehehe
Haha she watches me pretty close. No I won't push it I don't want to start a recovery all over again.
Being hurt for weeks sucks. I've never really had too many problems and enjoy my active lifestyle.

Haha she watches me pretty close. No I won't push it I don't want to start a recovery all over again.
Being hurt for weeks sucks. I've never really had too many problems and enjoy my active lifestyle.
Plus you are such a good patient! Your 1/2 speed is way more than most folks full speed. You gotta let it heal.

86F and rising. 61% humidity, 'feels like' is already 92. Almost done... I'm on my 4th break getting rid of a tree that was less than 6" diameter at the base. Maybe 15ft high. biggest part of the job was dragging branches the long way down the side so the berries weren't all over the back yard.

The shot heard around the drag racing world in 1964 . Throw back Thursday.

296734436_5397689280315677_9195195222688346387_n.jpg

I just stopped at this little coffee shop in Bordman Oregon for a coffe and a sangwich.Very nice people here.Its called Farmers Cup.Its off exit 163 on I 84

Great car i keep forgetting you still have.. super car, is it an Elephant car ?
Nahh. its a /6 car man trans, that now has a 440 in it. Have a 400 big block, that I will make a stroker with all the SS stuff, and change it back to a 4spd..Should be nice... Whenever........

Good Afternoon All! Took the afternoon off to work on a Chebby, stumbling, rough idle still. Daughter had it towed back home, good times! Just adjusted the float levels, listened for vacuum leaks, hearing none I'm on to ignition, possibly look at EGR, dunno.

Nahh. its a /6 car man trans, that now has a 440 in it. Have a 400 big block, that I will make a stroker with all the SS stuff, and change it back to a 4spd..Should be nice... Whenever........
So ! Now it is an elephant car :thumbsup: she looks solid

One of my buddies has a 65 Belvedere almost done. 572 Hemi and 4spd. He is running that scoop on his car too
That's why those cars are so hard to find. (for me anyway) They are either project cars or big motor cars and not much in between.

That's why those cars are so hard to find. (for me anyway) They are either project cars or big motor cars and not much in between.

This car is going to be a street car. You met Scot at MITP, he brought his Valiant as the car isn't ready. It is going to be pretty wicked.

20220424_151721.jpg

-
Back