Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lots of car shows around here the next 6 weeks. Guess I better get some cleaning done on the cars this week.

Good morning everyone. Conference call done. Now just paperwork, excel sheets, etc.. I hope all is well out there

The neighboring town has a small cruise on Saturday that I plan to go to. First event since MITP. Sure feels like summer is slipping away, but it is still hot out. 90°.

We have a car show here this weekend too
th?id=OIP.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg

First time since summer '20 :thumbsup:

So, question, when I first got injured it was mentioned to watch a couple of series. I just got caught up on The Boys, was the one mentioned Terminal List? I watched one last night it seems pretty decent.

I'm sure it needs several stents..... :(

Back up on stands tonight. I'm getting through the steps in my plan... just takes me forever.
You keep this up and I am going to throw a bottle of hootch in saddle bag and jump on Harley to come provide invaluable assistance. I can heckle, torment and throw stuff for you. The only push buttons I know anything about are my wife’s. She tells me quite regular I know how to push her buttons!

You keep this up and I am going to throw a bottle of hootch in saddle bag and jump on Harley to come provide invaluable assistance. I can heckle, torment and throw stuff for you. The only push buttons I know anything about are my wife’s. She tells me quite regular I know how to push her buttons!

283864457_5093396464103811_3045789049553478956_n.jpg

Beautiful HOT, HUMID morning here. So what am I doing? Cutting down a tree. Not big, but still... Holley got sick the other morning. Just threw up a little, but we don't know why. Could be totally unrelated, but Mae tells me later "Did you see the berries on you're tree?" This 'Pin Cherry' came up in a spot where I actually wanted a tree. Looked pretty good, but a bit crooked. I had a strap on it for a while trying to shape it up and it was near where I wanted it. But, I didn't think it was supposed to produce fruit. It does. I looked it up and while the berries are edible the stems and seeds are poisonous. And Holley ain't gonna sort them out and it's in 'her' area..:rolleyes: So, the tree is gone. Just need to go finish clean up. I did put tarps down to catch berries, but will block that area off so she doesn't get any that fell. Did I mention its HOT and HUMID? :BangHead:
Good Morning

Last edited:
they must not be enforcing those policies.
They’re on this “year round “ schedule.

they get a two week fall break,
4 weeks for Christmas
Two weeks for Spring break
6.5 weeks for summer vacation.
Plus all federal holidays are observed

makes no sense
Oh ok that explains it. Still the traditional schedule here.

Speaking of injuries how is the hammie Craig?
Doing better. I've done a couple light leg workouts at the gym and been back to my boot camp class twice. I moved rock for five hours yesterday and didn't seem to bother it much. Still taking it easy maybe some easy running next week. Probably another week or two before I try softball.

Doing better. I've done a couple light leg workouts at the gym and been back to my boot camp class twice. I moved rock for five hours yesterday and didn't seem to bother it much. Still taking it easy maybe some easy running next week. Probably another week or two before I try softball.
Softball should be coming to an end? Perhaps forego softball until next season? Just thinking out loud Boss.

Softball should be coming to an end? Perhaps forego softball until next season? Just thinking out loud Boss.
Yeah well still have four games left and we're only a game out of first. Have an easy game next week probably skip that one and then re-evaluate. No rush to hurt it again. Fall ball will start in October, then indoor winter league after the first of the year. Keeps the old guys young.

Yeah well still have four games left and we're only a game out of first. Have an easy game next week probably skip that one and then re-evaluate. No rush to hurt it again. Fall ball will start in October, then indoor winter league after the first of the year. Keeps the old guys young.
I would go with fall ball. Wait one while I call Cheryl!
Hehehehe

-
Back