Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Halifax Hops... purveyor of disturbing graphics :lol:

Hey my friends did this to me!

DSC01304.JPG

Morning car guys...my summer softball season ended with some fun.
Our shortstop came up lame subbing for a team in the earlier game last night.
I always play right center in the outfield, but coach put me at third base...really me play infield.
Snagged three smashed grounders with runners on first and second with two outs each time. We won by one run.
Simply ran over and touched third as I ran into the dugout...it was fun. Softball granddaughter was impressed.
Our regular third baseman was playing second with the shuffle. Don't worry I told him I don't want your position.

Tell you what I amost did not answer the phone last night but knew the name. Guy I redid two for in the past is sending me a box with three $500 cores to redo and I have one he wants. Thats a big deal here.

Tell you what I amost did not answer the phone last night but knew the name. Guy I redid two for in the past is sending me a box with three $500 cores to redo and I have one he wants. Thats a big deal here.
Nice!!

You need to change up your business card when @memike gets the graphic done

"The World Famous Halifax Hops"

Not sure how much longer I woill be doing this. Hell I am still not through all the cores yet from Carlisle!

Morning car guys...my summer softball season ended with some fun.
Our shortstop came up lame subbing for a team in the earlier game last night.
I always play right center in the outfield, but coach put me at third base...really me play infield.
Snagged three smashed grounders with runners on first and second with two outs each time. We won by one run.
Simply ran over and touched third as I ran into the dugout...it was fun. Softball granddaughter was impressed.
Our regular third baseman was playing second with the shuffle. Don't worry I told him I don't want your position.
Pretty awsome Craig.

Pretty awsome Craig.
It was fun. Team plays next week for the league championship.
It's a rainout game makeup just happens top two teams play.
We though, will be on a long-planned vacation in Florida.
I've been told I could fly down by myself a couple days later, but I know what that offer really means. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It was fun. Team plays next week for the league championship.
It's a rainout game makeup just happens top two teams play.
We will be on a long-planned vacation in Florida.
I've been told I could fly down by myself a couple days later, but I know what that offer really means. :rolleyes:
Summer not hot and humid enough? :poke:

No Bookface here. No see....
Pallet racking have different sizes, price varies with different options.
$12,345 · In stock
Listed in Glen Burnie, MD

Details
  • Condition
    Used - Good
Have different sizes and options hit me up for availability and prices. Cross posted no holds

Glen Burnie, MD
Location is approximate

Seller information

Seller details

Mike Farmer
(32)

Summer not hot and humid enough? :poke:
Haha ya I know. I guess we should have gotten married in late fall or winter.
20 years putting up with me now that's a reason to celebrate right there. :lol:

Guess if I was going ot do a summer vacation it would be Aderondacks, Acadia or something like that.

Morning!
Another nice day on the horizon. 11 impala for abs issue. Intermittent wheel speed sensor fault. Another shop claims its the controller. I think its wheel bearing. So i may install a new bearing, as its readily available and waay cheaper than a controller. Worth the gamble i think.

-
Back