Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This impala is giving me the run around. Sorta. Get a hard fault fom left wheel speed sensor, crappy wire. Repaired. Now right sensor is setting code. More bad wire i hope. Effer doesent have insurance on it so i cant check for wheel bearing noise. I typically refuse these jobs if i cant properly road test.

Customer showed up with something cool for me to fix up. A Whizzer of all things. I really want to keep it. Would be cool set up in back of Fargo.

This impala is giving me the run around. Sorta. Get a hard fault fom left wheel speed sensor, crappy wire. Repaired. Now right sensor is setting code. More bad wire i hope. Effer doesent have insurance on it so i cant check for wheel bearing noise. I typically refuse these jobs if i cant properly road test.
A chassis dyno would be handy right now! LOL

7&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=HBzM5fzzJiEAX-cHP20&tn=vbJ8LH5gupjJ8i4V&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

Hell, I just drive em anyhow...Saves time....

MVP...

Had a monsoon here just as I got to work yesterday. Lasted 10-15 minutes. I keep a windbreaker jacket and an umbrella in the car. So just my legs got soaked. Some others did not fair so well...

Good Morning

I keep a light rain suit in the under seat compartment of my Motorbike in VN. Usually need it at least once a day..:thumbsup:
Ohh...Good Morning Gang......

The rain shedding garment in the Express .. 1970s vintage USMC poncho. It has served me well in many capacities :D

On my govt job, they provided rain suits. They usually ripped putting them on. And such a scam, there are outlined agreements with vendors. Govt is required to buy from them at a contract price, usually triple the price from say a big box store..

I just use a heavy duty Hefty bag and cut a hole in middle of the bottom for my head and two holes at the side for my arms...

They don't tear/rip....

Morning guys, I guess. I spent the night in a chair in the hospital. Was home yesterday about 7pm. got call from nurse, she requested we go back. Mom had a reaction to the pain meds, she was incoherent... Like she had a stroke, She did not, but it was a long night....

I hope she recovers soon...

I just use a heavy duty Hefty bag and cut a hole in middle of the bottom for my head and two holes at the side for my arms...

They don't tear/rip....

With rare exception of the actual "Rain Suit" (of substantial quality) most things result in the bottom 6 inches of your pants soaking wet and your shoes full of water

So, another broken wire seems to have solved the abs issue.
Knock in front end is both struts top bearings,the rubber insulators totally failed. So much for last shop calling a sway bar link and abs controller.

Knock in front end is both struts top bearings,the rubber insulators totally failed. So much for last shop calling a sway bar link and abs controller.
Critter chew on those ABS wires? I have 2 Dakota's with the issue. (critter chews)

I saw your video short. Yep, sway bar link! LMAO

Why the truth hurt? I might be a non beliver in religion but facts are facts. Mike you are on it today! Joey must be proud need a report to him?:rofl:

LOL two messages so far. But wanting to leaave ones I had a T wrench I dropped, and threw it out, guess what the chevy guy Took it out and has no idea why he spun a main crank bearing! Love it.

LOL two messages so far. But wanting to leaave ones I had a T wrench I dropped, and threw it out, guess what the chevy guy Took it out and has no idea why he spun a main crank bearing! Love it.
:rofl::rofl: Sorry to laugh not funny but yet it is.

Didn't get **** done here today.... Went to visit my Marine Mechanic Cousin at his shop, and sat there and drank beer for 4 hours....Oh well, git er done here tomorrow.....:thumbsup:

A little rant here, I have 1, Dodge, 1 Plymouth and 6 Fords sitting here and every one of them has the same 5 on 4 1/2" bolt pattern. :mad::mob::BangHead: GM effin bolt pattern on the rims I need.

Last edited:
-
Back