Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So how do i deal with customers texting me very late at night?
I get up early and reply. 5:45 i think was a good time to reply.
If they do it again i will likely bounce em.

So how do i deal with customers texting me very late at night?
I get up early and reply. 5:45 i think was a good time to reply.
If they do it again i will likely bounce em.
Any update on your daughter yet??

Good Morning everyone. Woke up this AM tired and knee hurting. Got some work done already (here at 5am), and 2nd half of day is meetings every Tuesday, so just got to be careful the next 5 hours or so.

Carb, brakes, tires and rear axle + a bunch more for today.

I hit the garage early and removed the old gauge cluster... grommet in through the firewall crumbled. Gotta find those now

20220823_085643.jpg

20220823_090003.jpg

Morning car guys...my summer softball season ended with some fun.
Our shortstop came up lame subbing for a team in the earlier game last night.
I always play right center in the outfield, but coach put me at third base...really me play infield.
Snagged three smashed grounders with runners on first and second with two outs each time. We won by one run.
Simply ran over and touched third as I ran into the dugout...it was fun. Softball granddaughter was impressed.
Our regular third baseman was playing second with the shuffle. Don't worry I told him I don't want your position.
MVP...
Morning folks.

Looks like a couple days without rain coming.
Had a monsoon here just as I got to work yesterday. Lasted 10-15 minutes. I keep a windbreaker jacket and an umbrella in the car. So just my legs got soaked. Some others did not fair so well...

Good Morning

MVP...

Had a monsoon here just as I got to work yesterday. Lasted 10-15 minutes. I keep a windbreaker jacket and an umbrella in the car. So just my legs got soaked. Some others did not fair so well...

Good Morning
I keep a light rain suit in the under seat compartment of my Motorbike in VN. Usually need it at least once a day..:thumbsup:
Ohh...Good Morning Gang......

I keep a light rain suit in the under seat compartment of my Motorbike in VN. Usually need it at least once a day..:thumbsup:
Ohh...Good Morning Gang......
On my govt job, they provided rain suits. They usually ripped putting them on. And such a scam, there are outlined agreements with vendors. Govt is required to buy from them at a contract price, usually triple the price from say a big box store..

On my govt job, they provided rain suits. They usually ripped putting them on. And such a scam, there are outlined agreements with vendors. Govt is required to buy from them at a contract price, usually triple the price from say a big box store..
:realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:

<~~~~~~~ paid under $5/gal for gas yesterday. First time since Feb seen it under $5. LA traffic yesterday was fairly easy going, 4 1/2 hours home to mother's place for her birtday including gas/latte stop :lol: When You can set the cruise on 72mph on the I 405, it's a damm good day :lol:

Typical. Like the stories of toilet seats and hammers sold to Uncle Sam for thousands $$$$.

Morning guys, I guess. I spent the night in a chair in the hospital. Was home yesterday about 7pm. got call from nurse, she requested we go back. Mom had a reaction to the pain meds, she was incoherent... Like she had a stroke, She did not, but it was a long night....

Morning guys, I guess. I spent the night in a chair in the hospital. Was home yesterday about 7pm. got call from nurse, she requested we go back. Mom had a reaction to the pain meds, she was incoherent... Like she had a stroke, She did not, but it was a long night....
Wow, glad she didnt have a stroke, Wish her well soon....

Hang tough Tim. I'm sure very stressful.

-
Back