Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Blue jeans and pistol team shirt is todays attire! Just gonna walk around and thank my staff today then going to be retired. Likely end up at local Mexican joint feeding a bunch of them and swilling beer. Not a bad way to spend a day!
Best day at work, EVER! Imho.
Hope its a good one,John!

Blue jeans and pistol team shirt is todays attire! Just gonna walk around and thank my staff today then going to be retired. Likely end up at local Mexican joint feeding a bunch of them and swilling beer. Not a bad way to spend a day!

I saw that announcement in the backread, CONGRATS!!!!

Nothing like getting to the office this morning to find everyone else is working remote or took vacation today. I don’t have a key so guess I’m driving back home

Have this one on the way. Used but still $$$ to the right person. Race only for sure.

s-l1600.jpg

That one will sell believe it or not. I have a few of them from Prestolight who made them. Definately a 100 point car thing there. Just a aluminum terminal cap, nothing special. The DP caps I am selling are actually better quality.

That one will sell believe it or not. I have a few of them from Prestolight who made them. Definately a 100 point car thing there. Just a aluminum terminal cap, nothing special. The DP caps I am selling are actually better quality.
Just curious what is the most expensive dizzy you have done to date?

Ughhh I forgot today is Friday. Which means my wife is home all day too …. Crap. Yep I’ll be using the dart as an office for sure

-
Back