Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
in skirts?:rofl:
Yes indeed. You will see them riding these bikes in skirts. However sometimes they have this wrap that they carry on their bike that they put around their waist. It's long it covers up their short skirts. But only some of them do that. It's fun to watch

That weird arm you can see here
s-l1600.jpg

And now we find out why everyone stayed home today… lady came down with covid

My neighbor is trying to adjust to retirement.
Her friends from work got her this t-shirt
upload_2022-8-26_9-26-32.png

So Bosch CP4 pumps. Any one here know the cause of so many failures? My friends 2017 F350 just died and the pump is suspect.

So Bosch CP4 pumps. Any one here know the cause of so many failures? My friends 2017 F350 just died and the pump is suspect.
Shop owner friend of mine Teddy does many Ford Diesel Trucks. Does it all, Engines, Trans, Heads, Injectors, pumps, etc. I could ask him or give someone his number ?

Yes. The CP4 just like the CP3 and the VP44 before it, are cooled by fuel flow. Factory transfer pumps flow just enough to keep the pumps right at maximum of that temp curve. Add in the fact that Bosch designed the pumps for European diesel which has more lubricants in it than Us diesel and boom, instant problem. He needs to add an aftermarket lift/transfer pump. It’ll supply the same fuel pressure but larger volume and being how they return excess fuel to the tank, it won’t be a problem. I’d also ever other tank run some LOS in it

a very common problem on all the diesels made since the great p7100 pump was phased out

Yes. The CP4 just like the CP3 and the VP44 before it, are cooled by fuel flow. Factory transfer pumps flow just enough to keep the pumps right at maximum of that temp curve. Add in the fact that Bosch designed the pumps for European diesel which has more lubricants in it than Us diesel and boom, instant problem. He needs to add an aftermarket lift/transfer pump. It’ll supply the same fuel pressure but larger volume and being how they return excess fuel to the tank, it won’t be a problem. I’d also ever other tank run some LOS in it

a very common problem on all the diesels made since the great p7100 pump was phased out
Well, first he needs to get it running again....But, thanks Chris....

All back together. Guess i need to drag out my alignment machine. Stupid me forgot to mark the camber and toe cams.

Well, first he needs to get it running again....But, thanks Chris....
You asked what caused it. I answered lol.
To get it running again he gonna need a new CP4. I’ve not seen one yet successfully rebuilt by the DIYer, special tools and tolerances plus calibration.

Don't know much about Vespa's. But it seems like they didn't change the basic design of the bike for many years. Not even sure what year this one is. She now has a Honda SH Mode. But rarely rides that anymore either and drives the Benz.
View attachment 1715975993
There is a Vespa in the picture?

-
Back