Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning Sunrisers...I'm home nothing like sleeping in your own bed!!

How you doing Karl?

I'm doing as good as can be expected...

I can at least walk halfway through the house without having to stop and catch my breath... At least I can get by and take care of myself for now...

Starting all over with how far I can walk before needing to rest and catch my breath, but glad to be able to be home and not cooped up in a hospital....

My younger kid is coming back from England this Tue and looking forward to his visit... :D

Ray, I saw you got your retirement approval. How many months back pay do they owe you? The money should come quick. The letter should be there soon.

How about sleeping in someone else's bed (of a female pursuasion)??? That can be fun also... Giggity, giggity.... :D
Haha no of course she's there too. We have a King size bed so still sorta like having my own bed.

Ray, I saw you got your retirement approval. How many months back pay do they owe you? The money should come quick. The letter should be there soon.
7 with the back deployments over 30 days in combat zones. Guard was weird they would pull us out at 29 days usually.

I'm doing as good as can be expected...

I can at least walk halfway through the house without having to stop and catch my breath... At least I can get by and take care of myself for now...

Starting all over with how far I can walk before needing to rest and catch my breath, but glad to be able to be home and not cooped up in a hospital....

My younger kid is coming back from England this Tue and looking forward to his visit... :D
Good to hear just pace yourself.

Haha no of course she's there too. We have a King size bed so still sorta like having my own bed.

Try sleeping with a Dalmatian in your bed... They will try to take it over... Mine were bed hogs....

They would barely leave me enough room to sleep on my side at the edge until I trained him to move over for me when I came to bed... One Dalmatian will take over a whole queen size bed if you let them...

Craig that was a total PIA to do.
Ya, I know easier for Cheryl since I'd been through it.
It's done now and all you have to do is make sure they always have your current bank information. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Harley is like that starts at my side then takes half the bed going sideways. I usually throw her off then.

Try sleeping with a Dalmatian in your bed... They will try to take it over... Mine were bed hogs....

They would barely leave me enough room to sleep on my side at the edge until I trained him to move over for me when I came to bed... One Dalmatian will take over a whole queen size bed if you let them...
We had a small dog for years 15-pound size who took his half out of the middle sideways and had to be touching one of us.
You'd move and he'd move don't miss that.

Ya, I know easier for Cheryl since I'd been through it.
It's done and all you have to do know is make sure they have your current bank information. :thumbsup:
Hopefully. Once I get the letter we will go to Carlisle to get new ID's since we need to do a commmissary run soon. Down to the last can of coffee!:rofl:

Good to hear just pace yourself.

Yes, trying to go slow so it doesn't develop into pneumonia like it did in Jan/Feb this year when I over did it while recovering from Covid then....

The doc warned me back then to take it easy or Covid will develop into pneumonia if you push it too hard while recovering... Then we got 10" of snow and the kid got his car stuck in the driveway and we had to dig him out... That let to us catching pneumonia a few days later...

So I'm trying to take it slow, one step at a time and not push too fast...

Hopefully. Once I get the letter we will go to Carlisle to get new ID's since we need to do a commmissary run soon. Down to the last can of coffee!:rofl:
Call them I know people who once Deers could see the letter in the system they went in and got their ID.
Of course, now it's been almost a week so it should be there soon.
Make copies and put the original letter somewhere safe.

Looks like I will have help next year at Carlisle. Actually training a guy on distributors. Think he gets it. I like him he loves the older stuff. Actually picked up a 40's something pickup he is getting running.

Call them I know people who once Deers could see the letter in the system they went in and got their ID.
Of course, now it's been almost a week so it should be there soon.
Make copies and put the original letter somewhere safe.
Oh hell yeah with all my 214's in the safety deposit box.

I did a old toys thread. Man I had so much stuff that would have killed me it is insane in todays world.

We had a small dog for years 15-pound size who took his half out of the middle sideways and had to be touching one of us.
You'd move and he'd move don't miss that.

I believe that the dogs like to be touching us in their sleep to take advantage of the shared body heat... The more they contact us, the warmer they are from the combined body heat from the contact....

This just came yesterday should help out with that hoard I am buying.
s-l1600.jpg

-
Back