Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It seem like a day or two after the meds ran out, I started taking steps backward in my recovery...

(they may have pumped me full of steroids to get me home...) Then when they 'wore off' I have been getting worse...
Do you drink coffee ? Or hot tea ?
Do you have a treadmill? All these things get my blood pumping. My wife has osd. and uses an inhaler, I hit that thing one time and thought my head was going to blow up, my God the boy howdy hit me like a brick :lol:

Do you have an oxygen monitor you put on your finger ? If its lower then 87 they will not let you out of the hospital, wife and I have one and you should to my friend.
Don't take any chances and get checked out at least my friend

I have two oxygen monitors...

The black one usually reads higher than the white one... However the white one can transmit info to my cell phone and I can send it to my email as a pdf file...

The black one can't record the info...

I've seen numbers as low as 86 on the black one for oxygen and down in the low 70's on the white one...

Sometimes after walking in the house it takes a long time for my heart rate to settle down... It will stay in the low 100's or 90's.... When I'm feeling better and catch my breath, my heart rate is in the 70's and 80's... When I'm resting after a nap I've seen it in the 60's....

When I'm struggling to breath sometimes I can do a couple hits of my asthma inhaler and it will help... It seems to help also when my breathing is struggling and my heart rate is up, it helps get the heart rate down some, but not always...

I have two oxygen monitors...

The black one usually reads higher than the white one... However the white one can transmit info to my cell phone and I can send it to my email as a pdf file...

The black one can't record the info...

I've seen numbers as low as 86 on the black one for oxygen and down in the low 70's on the white one...

Sometimes after walking in the house it takes a long time for my heart rate to settle down... It will stay in the low 100's or 90's.... When I'm feeling better and catch my breath, my heart rate is in the 70's and 80's... When I'm resting after a nap I've seen it in the 60's....

When I'm struggling to breath sometimes I can do a couple hits of my asthma inhaler and it will help... It seems to help also when my breathing is struggling and my heart rate is up, it helps get the heart rate down some, but not always...
Glad to hear you have tools at home :thumbsup:

Do you drink coffee ? Or hot tea ?
Do you have a treadmill? All these things get my blood pumping. My wife has osd. and uses an inhaler, I hit that thing one time and thought my head was going to blow up, my God the boy howdy hit me like a brick :lol:

No, I don't drink coffee... Or beer...

Very rarely I drink tea...

The inhaler was prescribed to me two years ago when my shortness of breath started... Lately when my breathing bets bad, my inhaler helps open up the passages in my lungs and I can absorb the oxygen better... It's saved me some discomfort many times lately in the past month or two....

But sometimes even that can't fix everything...

Glad to hear you have tools at home :thumbsup:

I wish I could calibrate them to see which one is accurate...

I've tested them side by side on two different fingers at the same time and sometimes they very alot between them, and sometimes they are within one point of each other... But I don't know which one is the most accurate to believe the readings...

So did you pass?
Oh yeah.

i got my results too, I aced it. There’s three areas, top score possible in each is Exceeds Target. I got exceeds target in all 3!

im actually still a bit in shock. I fully didn’t feel ready for it and fully expected a fail.

Yeah... I know it gives relief but they go to the meds so fast it often masks the cause and doesn't get to the fix.

They need to stop just turning the stereo up louder and fix the issue

Yes, they seem to do the pump and dump to get you out...

Pump and dump is good when having a one night stand with a woman, but not when you need to get better when you are in the hospital....

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Test fit the slots and and slicks. Will be tight, but I have some ideas. Definitely will give the look I want. Then, I may look for some street versions that are just a hair smaller for fit. In the pics, the rim isn't bolted up as I need to switch to big bolt pattern so it will go inboard about an inch yet.

Resized952022090895174239.jpg

Resized952022090895174335.jpg

Resized952022090895174258.jpg

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Test fit the slots and and slicks. Will be tight, but I have some ideas. Definitely will give the look I want. Then, I may look for some street versions that are just a hair smaller for fit. In the pics, the rim isn't bolted up as I need to switch to big bolt pattern so it will go inboard about an inch yet.

View attachment 1715982866

View attachment 1715982867

View attachment 1715982868

The jack handle sticking out the back of the first picture looks like you have wheelie bars.... :thumbsup:

View attachment 1715982866

View attachment 1715982867

View attachment 1715982868
Can't find that rim in SBP ??

Can't find that rim in SBP ??

I have not been able to find a 15x8 Slot in small pattern. I have the axles with extra long studs, pass thru lug nuts and all the brake parts. I am not too worried.

Oh yeah.

i got my results too, I aced it. There’s three areas, top score possible in each is Exceeds Target. I got exceeds target in all 3!

im actually still a bit in shock. I fully didn’t feel ready for it and fully expected a fail.
Let me give my congratulations :thumbsup: outstanding results to see today.

Oh yeah.

Well done Chris!!! :thumbsup:

I have not been able to find a 15x8 Slot in small pattern. I have the axles with extra long studs, pass thru lug nuts and all the brake parts. I am not too worried.
OK.
If I happen see a pair I'll let you know. I think ARE slots were available in 15x8 SBP but aren't now. I went 15 x7 so all 4 corners ewre the same.

Oh yeah.

You're a real fart smeller... :eek:

I mean smart feller.... :D :poke:

Today I'm taking daughter to pick up her new car, glad she'll have something reliable and I can work on her El Camino at leisure. Maybe I'll teach her how to scrape undercoating on the Duster....

Oh yeah.

Must of been an easy test.
Just joking. Good job:thumbsup:

Must of been an easy test.
Just joking. Good job:thumbsup:
Thanks, honesty, was not what I was expecting. Was way harder. Just kind of winged it. I’m not kidding when I say I truly was not expecting a pass or even being close

Looks like Kay may be entering the area. Very overcast out there. No signs of the T-Storms they had predicted for last night. I looked at the radar early this morning and the northern end of Baja looked like it was gettin' mighty wet.

Looks like Kay may be entering the area. Very overcast out there. No signs of the T-Storms they had predicted for last night. I looked at the radar early this morning and the northern end of Baja looked like it was gettin' mighty wet.

I wouldn't be camping in the desert down there right now.

-
Back