Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got some pics of my 67.

20220908_140222.jpg

20220908_140040.jpg

20220908_140028.jpg

20220908_140011.jpg

20220908_135950.jpg

Got back from my road trip, had a nice visit with Brent. He’s got lots going on around his shop. I like his wall art. No video though. Was too busy chatting.
4ABB6C4B-9BB9-44CC-B317-E93EF41049F3.jpeg

Hey a question for our California members...I was watching the NFL game tonight in LA and with all those lights the grid seemed to be doing well.
Do you think all the high dollar football suites at the stadium were running their AC tonight??

Hey a question for our California members...I was watching the NFL game tonight in LA and with all those lights the grid seemed to be doing well.
Do you think all the high dollar football suites at the stadium were running their AC tonight??
Ouch! But a good question.

Wonder how many car chargers are available at the stadium?

Morning Chris and Karl, a slow start here this morning.

Everyone was up watching football??

:lol:

How's the landscaping looking?
Looking great.
A year long process taking down 40 trees, moving tons of dirt, 130 limestone slabs, flower beds, etc... off and on coming to an end.
Now watering the new seed three hours twice a day for two weeks. Not looking forward to that water bill.

How goes the wiring check?? Transmission going in soon?? I know your waiting on those cables hope that goes in easy for you.

Wiring is looking good. Couple more things to get to under the dash...and get the new gauge lighting connected.

Cables are maybe a week out so I want to get the old transmission out to clean up the underbody and such
Screwed up my back last Monday. Kinda can't move right now. Chiropractor next Monday so sucking it up until then.

Looking great.
A year long process taking down 40 trees, moving tons of dirt, 130 limestone slabs, flower beds, etc... off and on coming to an end.
Now watering the new seed three hours twice a day for two weeks. Not looking forward to that water bill.

Yeah. Getting it going is the. Investment. Nice that you'll have it to enjoy

Wiring is looking good. Couple more things to get to under the dash...and get the new gauge lighting connected.

Cables are maybe a week out so I want to get the old transmission out to clean up the underbody and such
Screwed up my back last Monday. Kinda can't move right now. Chiropractor next Monday so sucking it up until then.
Well you know the drill take it easy, ice, and stretch. Hope it gets to feeling better soon.

-
Back