Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
veeery nice - very nice indeed!! congrats!
Well while we are on the subject.. I can do allot myself as long as my body will let it.............
I just can not pull on a ratchet anymore, so I am lucky to have great friends and two strong 30+ year old son's.
Not a perfectionist unless it is a life or death thing like fishing, planting and showing off in front of my wife...

This did get dun, for the coffee crews eyes only :glasses7:

Here is what I found in this guys home Garage.
Can't find the pic. Think it's still in my cell.
2014 Audi R8 Cabriolet

Well while we are on the subject.. I can do allot myself as long as my body will let it.............
I just can not pull on a ratchet anymore, so I am lucky to have great friends and two strong 30+ year old son's.
Not a perfectionist unless it is a life or death thing like fishing, planting and showing off in front of my wife...

This did get dun, for the coffee crews eyes only :glasses7:

Sweeet !! Mikey !!

There's an example of excellence right there, Mike. Looks great!
:glasses7: Thank you David, I sure am glad that is dun and behind me now :color:

veeery nice - very nice indeed!! congrats!
Thank you Mike, I saved for 11 months to get this completed and it was a great feet for this man on the hill :D

I like that. :coffee2:

My friend is 85, she's known me since I was an infant. Her son and I are the same age and have been friends since then too. It's great now that she is at the stage in life where she lives by herself but with family and friends close by and I can go spend a few hours talking with her.

I like that. :coffee2:
I did to Tim :glasses7:

Sweeet !! Mikey !!

Thank you Mitch I really miss driving this fine lady :color: I enjoyed 20.000 miles in 6 years as a daily driver, longest trip was 300 miles and she has been threw allot with me and all the members here :toothy1: Thank you fabo for such a great car I hope I am still making everyone proud as I was gifted this great car :color:

Attachments

• 081.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 78
  • 088.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 92
Hey Mike, I came to the site not long after you got Victoria, I remember how amazed I was at the time that members here would do that. I never get tired of that story. I miss SmallBlock.

Hey Mike, I came to the site not long after you got Victoria, I remember how amazed I was at the time that members here would do that. I never get tired of that story. I miss SmallBlock.

I miss him being here, I did go see him last year and he looked great :glasses7:

Any day is a good day when they can play with there Harley, Good day George

Better then not having one and looking .. You can handle it George.

It's an 85, a bastard year, 1st year evolution engine and shovelhead style clutch. They made the clutch hub all aluminum and they're prone to cracking. I have had issues with the clutch slipping ever since I got it. So pulling it apart. And trying to find a little intermittent electrical gremlin, but I can't seem to duplicate it. fun fun lol

I did to Tim :glasses7:

Thank you Mitch I really miss driving this fine lady :color: I enjoyed 20.000 miles in 6 years as a daily driver, longest trip was 300 miles and she has been threw allot with me and all the members here :toothy1: Thank you fabo for such a great car I hope I am still making everyone proud as I was gifted this great car :color:

Very cool! Did not know the story behind Victoria.

I have an 83 shovel - one of the first changes I made to it was a new wiring harness.. http://wire-plus.com/ - never EVER looked back! The other big change I made was a belt drive... again my friend, I have never looked back... all new clutch pack.. dry.
I'll get it, may take awhile, electrical is not my strong suit, and it was butchered before I got there. lol

Very cool! Did not know the story behind Victoria.

Yes, she has been a great gift for many years :color:, I am keeping her as she looks and making here long trip worthy so I can drive to some of these event's going on, wish I could pop in and watch the Lift day event :color:

-
Back