Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have an 83 shovel - one of the first changes I made to it was a new wiring harness.. http://wire-plus.com/ - never EVER looked back! The other big change I made was a belt drive... again my friend, I have never looked back... all new clutch pack.. dry.

I hear that. Looking into it if the hubs cracked, also going to change the trap door to update to the 89 up ball and ramp setup. Broke 2 of those little clutch release fingers last year. Only Taiwanese are available. Thanks for the link on the harness.

oh snap - no fun - - try here http://www.jirehcycles.com/ - - save $$ and the best service and parts availability I have found
I hear that. Looking into it if the hubs cracked, also going to change the trap door to update to the 89 up ball and ramp setup. Broke 2 of those little clutch release fingers last year. Only Taiwanese are available. Thanks for the link on the harness.

..always happy to help out - even if you do ride an Evo... :poke:

Yes, she has been a great gift for many years :color:, I am keeping her as she looks and making here long trip worthy so I can drive to some of these event's going on, wish I could pop in and watch the Lift day event :color:

We'll drink a bit of Revel Stoke Pecan in your honor, it'll almost be like you're there...

oh snap - no fun - - try here http://www.jirehcycles.com/ - - save $$ and the best service and parts availability I have found

..always happy to help out - even if you do ride an Evo... :poke:

I've been ordering from them for years lol. My other bike is built on one of their frames. Here lately it seems a lot of the stuff I try to order is on BO.

I'll get it, may take awhile, electrical is not my strong suit, and it was butchered before I got there. lol

Electrical is all voodoo magic to me... My Yamaha has a bit of a wiring issue. Can't see buying an entire harness for a bike that's only worth about $600... So I have to get all up in them guts and try to muscle through it...

Electrical is all voodoo magic to me... My Yamaha has a bit of a wiring issue. Can't see buying an entire harness for a bike that's only worth about $600... So I have to get all up in them guts and try to muscle through it...

It's tedious

We'll drink a bit of Revel Stoke Pecan in your honor, it'll almost be like you're there...
:cheers: Yes !!

I hope you guys do. Cheers!
I bet you have no idea how many bottles have sold here becouse of you Mike :color: I have everyone on the hill buying it and the stores can't keep up :) We love it ! Thank you for showing us the way :D

:cheers: Yes !!

I bet you have no idea how many bottles have sold here becouse of you Mike :color: I have everyone on the hill buying it and the stores can't keep up :) We love it ! Thank you for showing us the way :D

There are a couple bottles in my truck right now...

still easier on a scoot than a car - by far... but tedious is the right word..

It's tedious

hehehe - checkin' to see if you're paying attention.. :D
lol missed the stab, But what's funny is everywhere I go people ask me what kind of engine is that. LOL It's hysterical.

I am going to HAVE to look into this - probably for this weekend.. drown my sorrows.. do you mix it with anything? or just on ice? or...?

I'm a whisky and water drinker, so I just drank it that way. Smooth enough you could just sip from the bottle...or a glass if you want to be all hoity-toity...

I will go with avoid the "hairy eye-ball" - a glass. Besides, I have some damn fine drink ware so.. F-it, I'll go hoity-toity..
..besides Mr. pic of what I am drinking today on the rocks in a glass... :poke:
I'm a whisky and water drinker, so I just drank it that way. Smooth enough you could just sip from the bottle...or a glass if you want to be all hoity-toity...

I am going to HAVE to look into this - probably for this weekend.. drown my sorrows.. do you mix it with anything? or just on ice? or...?

Do be careful with this stuff :glasses7: It is a good drink that you will enjoy a bunch :color:
I turn it up or pore in in a glass with ice :cheers:

I will go with avoid the "hairy eye-ball" - a glass. Besides, I have some damn fine drink ware so.. F-it, I'll go hoity-toity..
..besides Mr. pic of what I am drinking today on the rocks in a glass... :poke:

That is the way I like to drink it.. And maybe I am a little hoity-toity.... I even pour beer into a tall frosted glass....

I dont bother with the frosted part, but usually pour beer in a glass.

Got a huge freezer and it's just easy as hell to rinse and slap in the freezer and grab a fresh icy one for each beer... Problem is I don't drink beer all that often..

-
Back