Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just spoke to hops. I can't make . One of my brother in laws passed away this morning from apparent heart attack at 42. This one hit me particularly hard. Paul was more like a son then a brother in law. Rest in peace Paul.

That is just awful. I'm so sorry for your loss. His own family are also in my thoughts, of course.

Good morning, Ray and Mike!

Just dropped off my Holley 600 and an Edelbrock air cleaner at the "post office". Got $250 for a $53 carb and the air cleaner that came with my car. Now I'm on the hunt for a pair of high-comp heads.

What would you guys suggest? 318 closed chamber heads?

Yeah. I'm pretty happy. Goes part of the way to cover all the shipping and taxes I've paid getting stuff from the US.

That's what I try to do for the car, find parts for a good deal and flip them to others in need. Win win for both.

Too bad about OMR. I hope y'all will be able to have a good time nevertheless. I'd be surprised if you didn't

You have to down a pair for me.

I'm off for a run. First in prolly a month because of my recent illness.

See ya!

I am going to throw this out there since the lift is postponed want to go to that junkyard on Sat am? They are open till noon. About 45 min away from here.

Oh No !! Lift day has been postponed , everything ok ?

OMR has a family emergency he has to deal with this weekend his BIL passed away yesterday.

I am thinking try to leave here 9-10? Spend a hour or so there and get back. I just saw in that blog they are open till three. I am sure we will have a few trucks. Not sure what time ddaddy will get here though?

He is a cash guy so you know. I really don't need anything but it is always cool to look around there.

-
Back