Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just spoke to hops. I can't make . One of my brother in laws passed away this morning from apparent heart attack at 42. This one hit me particularly hard. Paul was more like a son then a brother in law. Rest in peace Paul.

Sad to hear, way too young. We will rally the troops and deal with the lift another day. Take care.

Just spoke to hops. I can't make . One of my brother in laws passed away this morning from apparent heart attack at 42. This one hit me particularly hard. Paul was more like a son then a brother in law. Rest in peace Paul.

Very sorry to hear about your loss Ray.

damn man - sorry to hear this - way too young - family first-always!

OK lift day is still on without the lift. More time to get into trouble then. Wolfe once again sorry about your loss.

I had to get a car, we lived WAY off the bus route and hitch hiking was a pain in the butt... I could skateboard down from home, but there was no skating home.. BIG a$$ "hill" - as in mountain.. LOL
that is why I bought my own car when I was younger ....kept missin the dang bus :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thighs change all the time you just have to adapt. More beer and food for us? Did I just post that?

man - I gotta get my chit together and get after my dang car.. this piddlin' around for a couple hours after work and/or on weekends only ain't gettin' it done.. I think it's time for some time off... mom is here this weekend so you can be damn sure the garage will be a distant dream.. I think I see a couple of 4 or 5 day weekends in my semi-near future...

-
Back