Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm not sure if this helps or hurts my need to eat... but it's funny..

Attachments

• Hello-I-Am-Chris-P.-Bacon-Funny-Pig-Meme-Image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 99
Well good morning everyone. It hasn't been quiet here. I've started up my engine with the Holley 600 I fixed up. With open "headers".

Please see video:
[ame]https://youtu.be/u__vbujLqWw[/ame]

Too bad the phone clips the sound. I'm in the process of selling it but this made me hesitate.

It's going though. I need the cash to cover my shipping costs for the brake booster and the valve covers I already got.

Good thing I watch Roadkill. Had it gushing fuel all over the place from the vent tube. Banged the float bowl as per Pewe/Freiburger. Good as new. :D

years ago I had a 79 TrailDuster - right after I put a 360 in it I fired it up, open headers, inside a one car garage - SO loud it shook the dust off the ceiling!! It was awesome! LOL

morning, getting some much need rain, how are you all?

anyone know where i can get custom switches made

What kind of switches?

toggle type, i bought a joystick out of a cobra helicopter off a goverment surplus website, i want to rig it up in my dart but the switches in it are designed for a computer chip and I have no idea how to wire that up to function

what are you thinking you want to make it do?
toggle type, i bought a joystick out of a cobra helicopter off a goverment surplus website, i want to rig it up in my dart but the switches in it are designed for a computer chip and I have no idea how to wire that up to function

g'moring you all - didn't sleep for chit.. don't ya hate KNOWING it's going to be a long day before the day even starts!? LOL I see Ben is ready to rock-n-roll.. what is it, 4am there?

Good morning Mike :glasses7:, same here, as soon as I woke up at 3:30 am I could not go back to sleep ether :banghead: so here I am getting my coffee fix :coffee2: then get showered and shaved to hit the road with a tall to do list .........:glasses7:

Good morning, me either! This Full Moon has some strange vibes. Boss went on his most delusional tirade yet. I figured out he expects us to idolize him...that's just not going to happen and it drives him crazy!

This dang cold, I don't feel too bad but when I try to talk it's super raspy, like when Satan possessed the girl in The Exorcist. Probably have to take the day off.

Lift weekend is going to be epic. Really happy for you guys.

full moon - - oh yea - maybe that's what is bugging me today.. feeling meaner than usual! LOL My wife takes alka seltzer plus night time when she has a cold - does seem to work - I just take Sudafed so I can breath..
Any excuse to take the day off is a good one.. and actually being sick... I would!
Good morning, me either! This Full Moon has some strange vibes. Boss went on his most delusional tirade yet. I figured out he expects us to idolize him...that's just not going to happen and it drives him crazy!

This dang cold, I don't feel too bad but when I try to talk it's super raspy, like when Satan possessed the girl in The Exorcist. Probably have to take the day off.

Lift weekend is going to be epic. Really happy for you guys.

Does the joystick come with a pigtail of some sort?

I'm pretty sure the switches are just switches - unless they are wheel type where you can scroll or set a level. On-Off are usually just a switch even if there are electronics present to convert the signal to something digital like a serial interface.

You wouldn't happen to have a pic?

This is my area of expertise and I know for a fact that finding switches and connectors is the biggest PITA there is when it comes to electronic components.

I sold dads Suzuki Burgman 250 scooter yesterday. What a relief. It's just been sitting for eight years and for the last year it's been taking up space in my garage.

And today I finally put up a for sale ad for my own pride and joy. My '91 Honda VFR 750F. It's somewhat disassembled which is what has kept me from selling it sooner. I finally got tired enough of seeing it (and working around it in the basement) that I just put it out there at a price that will compensate for the hassle of putting it together.

Feels great!

I sold dads Suzuki Burgman 250 scooter yesterday. What a relief. It's just been sitting for eight years and for the last year it's been taking up space in my garage.

And today I finally put up a for sale ad for my own pride and joy. My '91 Honda VFR 750F. It's somewhat disassembled which is what has kept me from selling it sooner. I finally got tired enough of seeing it (and working around it in the basement) that I just put it out there at a price that will compensate for the hassle of putting it together.

Feels great!

Congrats, a very healthy thing to do. A good friend has a sale every year, I always thought that was a great idea. Do people do yard sales there?

Hardly ever. Facebook has that function in stead. You just put up things you want to get rid of at flea market prices and someone more often than not comes and picks it up before the end of the day.

You see more and more of the Trunk flea market and garage sale, though. We do tend to import most things from the US eventually. :)

tough to sell the ones you care about (ie: pride and joy) but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.. my wife wants a new HD for us and has been prodding me for years to sell my current HD (83 FXWG) and I just can't do it.. lots of blood, sweat and beers into that machine and after the work and customization I did - it is truly mine.. BUT, because I can't part with it I also have no room or $$ for the newer one we want.. daahhh...what to do... :banghead:

Feels great!

Does the joystick come with a pigtail of some sort?

I'm pretty sure the switches are just switches - unless they are wheel type where you can scroll or set a level. On-Off are usually just a switch even if there are electronics present to convert the signal to something digital like a serial interface.

You wouldn't happen to have a pic?

This is my area of expertise and I know for a fact that finding switches and connectors is the biggest PITA there is when it comes to electronic components.

no, ill get a pic

tough to sell the ones you care about (ie: pride and joy) but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.. my wife wants a new HD for us and has been prodding me for years to sell my current HD (83 FXWG) and I just can't do it.. lots of blood, sweat and beers into that machine and after the work and customization I did - it is truly mine.. BUT, because I can't part with it I also have no room or $$ for the newer one we want.. daahhh...what to do... :banghead:

It's the only decent bike I've ever had. Bought it in the summer of '99 when I for the first time had some cash I could spend on whatever. It is such a great bike. Really outdated, for sure, but still a good bike.

Anyone who buys it will be happy with it.

Also, for the $1,500 I'm asking for it, most young punks will be able to afford it to use it when they practice for their license. It's heavy enough and has a big enough engine so you can get the "big" bike license (we have three different tier motorcycle driver's licenses).

-
Back