Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good mornin all yins Fabo folk! Speeking of travel this morning.. Hoppy :blob: fyi- new traffic girl on WGAL :D

Mitch can a NSS on a 727 cause the backup lights to stay on all the time and still start? Think I have one here.

Good morning all :coffee2::coffee2: I see most of the crew will be on the road soon to have a groovy, fun and busy week/weekend :cheers: Hoppy will be hopping around like a rabbit getting ready to great everyone :color: Wish I could be there this morning to help yea Hop's!

The house will prob be a mess inside. No where to put all the stuff from the flood room yet. If it was mine it would have been gone a while ago.

Morning everyone. Unable to stay. Trying to get all the lose ends tied up so I can get going to deliver hops lift Saturday.

Hope you have help Ray :glasses7: some heavy lifting I would think :glasses7:
Heck !! I will be right over and help you get it loaded ! Be there in ten sir :glasses7:

Hope you have help Ray :glasses7: some heavy lifting I would think :glasses7:
Heck !! I will be right over and help you get it loaded ! Be there in ten sir :glasses7:

Mike my friend I know if you could you would be there. Your on my list of people I plan to meet someday. Don't be surprised when it happens. Yes I have help. Just have to stop at hilti store today. I can't find my adapter to use smaller sds bits in the larger gun. Found everything else yesterday. Probably looking at me laughing saying here I am you blind old man.LOL

I have one I think I got Jegged again. See if I get to it before it hits the ground again. I have to get the firechicken in today and look at the window Or I will be playing Uber tomorrow.

Mike my friend I know if you could you would be there. Your on my list of people I plan to meet someday. Don't be surprised when it happens. Yes I have help. Just have to stop at hilti store today. I can't find my adapter to use smaller sds bits in the larger gun. Found everything else yesterday. Probably looking at me laughing saying here I am you blind old man.LOL
:color: Looking forward to it Ray, and I have stood over a tool tray looking straight at it and swear it was not there :D but there it was after looking everywhere ells :D Have a good one my friend and stay safe out on the road :coffee2:

-
Back