Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
huh - my mom is coming up from Fl. and is going to be here for the weekend.. looks like my Scamp time will be limited at best.. maybe I will catch up to you soon..

Well, I had to hit the ground running this morning at work. Time to go, for the day.

You boys that are getting together, I hope you have a awesome and fun weekend!

Those of you not getting together, I hope your weekend is a great one as well!

I am sure we will find a way to be entertained. Early morning classic junkyard run, pop rides hopefully, maybe go grab the valiant and drag it over here? and try to start it? Should be a FABOlouse day anyhow

i want to go! :blob::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Good morning, Ray and Mike!

Just dropped off my Holley 600 and an Edelbrock air cleaner at the "post office". Got $250 for a $53 carb and the air cleaner that came with my car. Now I'm on the hunt for a pair of high-comp heads.

What would you guys suggest? 318 closed chamber heads?

The early heads from 66 or 67. The 67 heads end with the number 920 and are closed chambered...

Ben is already headed there from Texas - what's stopping you...?

Work, a 2 yr old, a 3 month old and a wife with a list of crap to do thats 10 miles long?

Since the 2nd of April, I have been stuck on 14 -16 hour days, OT money is nice though but I haven't had a chance to do much of anything. I've gotta work this weekend too, well dont have too, its "voluntary" but if i dont, it just makes one of the other 3 guys on my team have to work the hours

you had it at 2yr old... :D
Work, a 2 yr old, a 3 month old and a wife with a list of crap to do thats 10 miles long?

Since the 2nd of April, I have been stuck on 14 -16 hour days, OT money is nice though but I haven't had a chance to do much of anything. I've gotta work this weekend too, well dont have too, its "voluntary" but if i dont, it just makes one of the other 3 guys on my team have to work the hours

man, i screwed myself out of alot of money, bought a stock at 6.18 a share, sold at 8.61 for a nice little couple hundred buck profit.....just checked, its now selling for 11.94 a share....................

man, i screwed myself out of alot of money, bought a stock at 6.18 a share, sold at 8.61 for a nice little couple hundred buck profit.....just checked, its now selling for 11.94 a share....................

Hey at least it's profit. I'm sure you know, the #1 rule in investing is "don't get greedy."

Welp rest of my car is yellow. I'll clear it later.

Spent most of the day at Carlisle. Lots to look at. Some nice Mopars for sale with some hefty price tags. Not much there in Mopar parts, but I knew that. Met Tike this Morning. Mitch and Rick rolled in early afternoon. Hung with them for a short time and got lost. I was going to head back up and find them, but was near my gate and my legs were screaming ' time to go!' So, Im home now. Plan to hit the trail up to Hoppy's in the AM for the junkyard excursion and whatever follows...

cool - no pics? did you buy any parts?
Spent most of the day at Carlisle. Lots to look at. Some nice Mopars for sale with some hefty price tags. Not much there in Mopar parts, but I knew that. Met Tike this Morning. Mitch and Rick rolled in early afternoon. Hung with them for a short time and got lost. I was going to head back up and find them, but was near my gate and my legs were screaming ' time to go!' So, Im home now. Plan to hit the trail up to Hoppy's in the AM for the junkyard excursion and whatever follows...

-
Back