Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
man i wish i could go, i have to wait for the Nats though

Look out, the AD BOMBER is carpet bombing FABO again.....head for the fallout shelter!!!

Spent most of the day at Carlisle. Lots to look at. Some nice Mopars for sale with some hefty price tags. Not much there in Mopar parts, but I knew that. Met Tike this Morning. Mitch and Rick rolled in early afternoon. Hung with them for a short time and got lost. I was going to head back up and find them, but was near my gate and my legs were screaming ' time to go!' So, Im home now. Plan to hit the trail up to Hoppy's in the AM for the junkyard excursion and whatever follows...

Sounds like fun

Just waiting for Pete to get here, he has my son George for the day so they could hang out, he just turned 5, can't believe how big he got, where does the time go?

My dad's mom was admitted to the hospital today, pneumonia and a possible infection in her legs, she will need to be there for a few days....she's tough, but at 90 you still worry about stuff like this. Pete and I will visit her when he gets here, if you get a chance please send a prayer her way, thanks.

Hey, does anyone here have a front left fender for a 1969 D200 truck?

Asking for a friend.

It's past midnight here and I need to get up at 7 in the morning. G'night!

What about the 273 commander Hi-Po heads? I have a lead on a pair. Some have the wrong angle on the intake bolt holes, no?

The 64 and 65 heads had the smaller bolts and different angle...

Go for 66 and later for better intake interchangeability....

Just checking in for the evening...hi guys! :wave:

Looks like I will be getting to Hoppy's place around the time they all get back from the junkyard excursion. I promise I will take pictures while I'm there!

I also ran over to my speed shop guy and checked in on the GTS power front disc brake install. The kit looks great and the install is about 95% done along with the front steering linkage. He's been going at it slowly and carefully since the rear brake parts won't be here until midweek and he knows I want it to be as good as I can get. So far he has gotten every detail perfect with the install.

I still can't find a source for the rear 10" drums. They are the 5x4" bolt pattern and 1.75" width. Everyone says they have been discontinued. Fortunately mine are still good enough...but I'd rather get new drums if I could find them. :(

Well I cast the net into the FABO Sea...now I wait to see if I reel in some new rear drums...

Took tonight off because this stupid bug has made me lose my voice. Could be worse I guess. Boss has been on a rampage this week anyway. Drinking lots of herbal tea, with ginger and honey, bah, coffee is supposed to be the wrong thing for this.

I'm sorry for not being out here for the past week. I am trying to focus on getting myself better physically and emotionally If I do not post much in the next week its because I am going to be spending time alone here at home. The loneliness has become a reality and I am trying to get past this. Thanks everybody.

get better Dave - sounds like you have that bug that has been going around - :violent1:
Took tonight off because this stupid bug has made me lose my voice. Could be worse I guess. Boss has been on a rampage this week anyway. Drinking lots of herbal tea, with ginger and honey, bah, coffee is supposed to be the wrong thing for this.

all good Tom - we'll be here O:)
I'm sorry for not being out here for the past week. I am trying to focus on getting myself better physically and emotionally If I do not post much in the next week its because I am going to be spending time alone here at home. The loneliness has become a reality and I am trying to get past this. Thanks everybody.

Good to see you, Tom. Do what you need to do. When you're ready, find a group, so you can talk out your feelings, and also help others who are grieving.

-
Back