Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm sorry for not being out here for the past week. I am trying to focus on getting myself better physically and emotionally If I do not post much in the next week its because I am going to be spending time alone here at home. The loneliness has become a reality and I am trying to get past this. Thanks everybody.

It's a long road to feeling "normal" again but you will make it. A loss like this is very hard to overcome but as long as you keep moving forward, you will get there.

Life is a journey that is shared with others for various periods but not for always.

Remember the good times and celebrate that you had the time together...but then continue forward on your journey and don't look back in sorrow.

Tomorrow will bring a whole new opportunity for adventure and joy. You just need to be willing to embrace it and honor the joy that came before by doing so.

Good luck and keep on keepin' on! Life is a long song and the music is still playing...

Took tonight off because this stupid bug has made me lose my voice. Could be worse I guess. Boss has been on a rampage this week anyway. Drinking lots of herbal tea, with ginger and honey, bah, coffee is supposed to be the wrong thing for this.

Coffee won't hurt. It's a nice warm liquid and that's what your actually need to soothe your throat. What you mainly need to do is rest your voice and speak in whispers. The vocal chords are irritated and inflamed and need time to heal. Drinking ice cold things also helps reduce the inflammation too, just alternate with the warn liquids.

I had severe throat inflammation with the flu when I was in my 20s and kept on plugging at work and wound up ripping my vocal chords to shreds. The scarring left me with an often raspy voice that becomes horrible with every irritation of my throat. Sometimes I even need to press on the side of my throat in order to speak when it gets bad enough.

Get better and take care of that voice with good care...and rest.

My mind gets worried when my shoes are thin,
Don't know where I'm going, but I know where I've been.

Walk on, walk on
I just keep on walkin' on

I'm gonna keep on walkin'
'till I find my way back home.

The 64 and 65 heads had the smaller bolts and different angle...

Go for 66 and later for better intake interchangeability....

Thanks Karl!

Good morning everyone!

I'm up early after a late night on the town with five of my cousins. Getting on the train going out to join the rest of my own family in the summer house. :glasses7:

Need coffee, ben and Mitch are still spooning, mean snoring. Doing the car yard today?

-
Back