Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The little gal doing the local news is painful to watch. :BangHead: :lol:

Well men, it's that time !! Heading out with my partner in crime (wife) , I might snag a few pictures and share them here for chits and giggles.
Everyone have a top day, Frank !! Top off that bottle of gas, everyone else top off those diesel tanks, I have not bought gas for my truck in two or more weeks, 3.09.9 I believe is what I paid last

Thought about ya guy as I was setting up the new bar, I found my eye dropper for water from a visit to your patio from long ago. The new bar is still not sorted out but I am getting closer. I will post a pix if I remember to take one today
That sounds like fun.

How's the boy doing with wrestling?
Good. But my daughter is giving it a go this year too. They’ve always allowed girls to wrestle dating back to the 1980s here, but this year, the state at the high school and middle school levels have created a girls only league. So while this is only elementary, the club has over 20 girls trying it this year.

1E30CD2F-8DE2-4299-825E-1D7E01B8A995.jpeg

3A51A330-4DC0-4778-A97B-4197A2C75C7A.jpeg

Between 3.45 and 3.55 for regular

Last week in PA it was 3.99 I think?
Was $3.69 near my house on Tuesday. Here in VN gas is 27,000 dong for I ltr. I think 3.7 ltr per gallon. So 100,000 dong per gallon. $ 4.00 USD. But most ride motorbikes here and fill up bout twice a month. The bikes hold 2-3 liters. So it ain't killin em here...

42° here this morning. The neighboring village nearer Vandenberg AFB got down to 37° last night :eek: They closer to the beach than us :eek:.
Might explain why SpaceX launched last night. Elon didn't want his little StarLinks to freeze :lol:

Holy crap, so the local ag fuel supplier out of fuel. We normally fill up between Nov 1 and Nov 15 for the following spring but apparently there’s a diesel fuel shortage. Not good

Holy crap, so the local ag fuel supplier out of fuel. We normally fill up between Nov 1 and Nov 15 for the following spring but apparently there’s a diesel fuel shortage. Not good

Yes... first started talking about the shortage in March I think. Buddy of mine at a sand and gravel said they shut down in 24 days if they can't find another diesel source

-
Back