Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Back at my favorite Cafe in Vinh Long. Cafe Lan for breakfast.
IMG_20221028_100813.jpg

Finally a nice day, and I am still doing not much. Just back from the doc and another jab in my pin cushion (AKA left arm). Flu shot this time. So, taking it easy before work. Arm will probably feel like **** by tonight. Actually hurt a bit right after the stick, which is usually not the case. Maybe my arm is just wore out. Still sposed to get the new Covid shot and a shingles shot. Plus they want me to re-do my Hep B series... I never used to mind shots, but this is getting old :BangHead:
Good Morning

Vaccine 02.jpeg

Taking my wife to the west Memphis track so she can enjoy some gambling, not for me, I go as security and watch her from ten or more ft away, watch some crazy people and make sure she is not to close to them.
It's her 61st birthday, yes, I married a young lady 43 years ago .

Everyone have a great day, smile at someone today that needs one.
Thats me in the black, I found a lady that needed a smile and my wife cought me by taking this picture

20220917_180858.jpg

Taking my wife to the west Memphis track so she can enjoy some gambling, not for me, I go as security and watch her from ten or more ft away, watch some crazy people and make sure she is not to close to them.
It's her 61st birthday, yes, I married a young lady 43 years ago .

Everyone have a great day, smile at someone today that needs one.
Thats me in the black, I found a lady that needed a smile and my wife cought me by taking this picture

View attachment 1716003668
Did you notice the little guy in the bottom left corner...I think he photobombed you

Morning MOPAR fans.
Tomorrow is the last car show of the season around here.
I'm going first car show in over two years taking the 67 Barracuda.
Going to be a nice sunny 60's something day, a great time to visit with old friends.

IMG_2231.JPG

IMG_1721.JPG

IMG_2045.JPG

Last edited:
Just more clean up and trying to find a place for all the equipment etc I brought down last load. Jodi just informed me she is taking yet more storage space on my mezzanine. I have all but lost it completely! Perhaps once house is built I will regain some space but I doubt it. Clearly the only solution is to add on to the shop!

Just more clean up and trying to find a place for all the equipment etc I brought down last load. Jodi just informed me she is taking yet more storage space on my mezzanine. I have all but lost it completely! Perhaps once house is built I will regain some space but I doubt it. Clearly the only solution is to add on to the shop!

Kinda like buying a gun safe eh John?

Did you notice the little guy in the bottom left corner...I think he photobombed you
Oh yeah, looking straight at my wife, did you notice the young lady next to me had her shoulder strap down ? :lol:
Morning MOPAR fans.
Tomorrow is the last car show of the season around here.
I'm going first car show in over two years for me taking the 67 Barracuda.
Going to be a nice sunny 60's something day, a great time to visit with old friends.

View attachment 1716003670

View attachment 1716003672

View attachment 1716003673
Thats one beuityful drop top A body :thumbsup:

The young lady in black sure looked like she had a business proposition in mind for you! Hah!
She is actually a singer intertainer, and knew me from a few other shows I help roady at times, yes single and beuityful at 41 years young, wife said it did not bother her but when she walked up and seen my view of her I could tell she wanted to roll her eyes at me..lol.

Morning!
Nice day on the horizon. Was late as i got caught up with a youtube video. Local guy, does great stuff. Budget builder would be a good description. Halfass Kustoms.
Really good guy too.
Lets see, welding gas ran out,so i need to exchange it.
Get a fresh bill of sale for the Ram. Stop by Charlies, arrange the parts pick for weekend. See if rocker panel is in for the ford. And a couple things which i fergot.
Ah- buy gas! Think its on vapours….

Morning gassless wonders!
Morning all. Hoppy, that Dixson tach/dwell you are selling was like my first one. No Idea where I bought it. Could have been K Mart. That was well over a half century ago.

Morning all. Hoppy, that Dixson tach/dwell you are selling was like my first one. No Idea where I bought it. Could have been K Mart. That was well over a half century ago.
K-Mart. I remember that. Was one not far from where i grew up. I bought a flat screwdriver from the bargain bin, that had to have been the toughest screwdriver i ever owned. Wrecked a few screwdrivers prying a bigass snap ring, it was the one that survived. That was a massive gearbox in a cable dragline. Wish i had the picture of it.

-
Back