Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Burn bans dropped here this morning, I have so burning to do..

Toke.gif

Yeah part of it is how they changed the taxes several years back. Used to be 10 cent flat rate per gallon. They changed it to 11 PERCENT the price of wholesale gas.

The other part is your probably getting oil right out of the refineries near the Dakota. Ours comes thru Chicago, which Illinois has placed a massive tax on.

If I go to Kentucky, their prices at usually 1.00 cheaper.

We would like to thank you for your tax money...

Crook County, IL...

Finally a nice day, and I am still doing not much. Just back from the doc and another jab in my pin cushion (AKA left arm). Flu shot this time. So, taking it easy before work. Arm will probably feel like **** by tonight. Actually hurt a bit right after the stick, which is usually not the case. Maybe my arm is just wore out. Still sposed to get the new Covid shot and a shingles shot. Plus they want me to re-do my Hep B series... I never used to mind shots, but this is getting old :BangHead:
Good Morning

Finally a nice day, and I am still doing not much. Just back from the doc and another jab in my pin cushion (AKA left arm). Flu shot this time. So, taking it easy before work. Arm will probably feel like **** by tonight. Actually hurt a bit right after the stick, which is usually not the case. Maybe my arm is just wore out. Still sposed to get the new Covid shot and a shingles shot. Plus they want me to re-do my Hep B series... I never used to mind shots, but this is getting old :BangHead:
Good Morning

Usually hit push-ups when I get stuck. 10 pushups every 30 minutes for the day. Keeps the soreness away :realcrazy:

Yeah part of it is how they changed the taxes several years back. Used to be 10 cent flat rate per gallon. They changed it to 11 PERCENT the price of wholesale gas.

The other part is your probably getting oil right out of the refineries near the Dakota. Ours comes thru Chicago, which Illinois has placed a massive tax on.

If I go to Kentucky, their prices at usually 1.00 cheaper.
Most around here are at 3.95 and that includes a .58 tax...

Usually hit push-ups when I get stuck. 10 pushups every 30 minutes for the day. Keeps the soreness away :realcrazy:
As counter intuitive as that sounds....I would try it. Problem is, I screwed up something in my chest/ribs months ago. Better than it was, but still gets aggravated easily on left side. Pretty sure pushups would be a sure fire way to stir it up. I don't help it much cause I have continued pretty normal activity and various things I probably shouldn't -like fishing LOL. (Surprisingly, it wasn't bad right after that) :thumbsup:

Good Morning
Had my flu shot Tuesday , arm was a little sore , but not bad . Got the new shot for 65 and over...lol

Three weeks ago. I got two jabs in each arm. New COVID, pneumonia, flu, and shingles. Felt like napping 2 hrs later. Was arm sore ( despite) exercise for three days. Didn't see that coming. Home now after 6 hours with friends at the local party place. Plum wore out... Good Night..........

Three weeks ago. I got two jabs in each arm. New COVID, pneumonia, flu, and shingles. Felt like napping 2 hrs later. Was arm sore ( despite) exercise for three days. Didn't see that coming. Home now after 6 hours with friends at the local party place. Plum wore out... Good Night..........
Rest up Mitch. You have a lot of catchin' up to do!

4 at once…:eek:

You know what pisses me off about the new army pt test… I always max my push-ups, usually get 75 points on sit-ups. It’s the run that kills me.

So the army announces the other year that to reduce knee injuries caused by over use of the run they were gonna come out with this new pt test…. Which guess what’s, adds a sprint, a dummy drag, dead lifts and oh the two mile run…. Surprise surprise, they’re shocked cause knee injuries have only increased… and the test doesn’t go live until next October

You know what pisses me off about the new army pt test… I always max my push-ups, usually get 75 points on sit-ups. It’s the run that kills me.

So the army announces the other year that to reduce knee injuries caused by over use of the run they were gonna come out with this new pt test…. Which guess what’s, adds a sprint, a dummy drag, dead lifts and oh the two mile run…. Surprise surprise, they’re shocked cause knee injuries have only increased… and the test doesn’t go live until next October

Yeah.... but you know what's most damaging when you get older? Sit-ups. Trashes your hip flexors. Knees happen regardless with ruck marches and parachute jumps, but load bearing equipment and pointless sit ups will grind up your pelvis.

Yeah.... but you know what's most damaging when you get older? Sit-ups. Trashes your hip flexors. Knees happen regardless with ruck marches and parachute jumps, but load bearing equipment and pointless sit ups will grind up your pelvis.
I do some other ab stuff. No more sit ups for me. I'm surprised for the years I did them I didn't have hip issues.
Still hit the gym two or three times a week. After working out for 40 years I don't ever see myself not doing it.

I do some other ab stuff. No more sit ups for me. I'm surprised for the years I did them I didn't have hip issues.
Still hit the gym two or three times a week. After working out for 40 years I don't ever see myself not doing it.

Yup... I don't do situps any longer but a lot of other core exercises. Work smarter not harder

Yeah I’ll dig them up

I think there is something incorrect in the Park lever engage/disengage where there is a cam that pushes the rod back and forth in the slot right below the cable attachment point. If that makes sense in some random way with no pictures

I think there is something incorrect in the Park lever engage/disengage where there is a cam that pushes the rod back and forth in the slot right below the cable attachment point. If that makes sense in some random way with no pictures
These are the ones I have bookmarked gotta pay attention though, some may be of the older style.

Push button 727 torqueflite tranny. Changing fluid & filter.will the belvedere wagon ride again

1959 Dodge royal push button transmission explained

Not sure any of those have what you’re looking for though. It’s been a long while since I’ve watched them.

-
Back