Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all seems like most of you've been busy some more than others...
Woke up about three with a severe leg cramp which is now one life thing I despise.
I was up about 20 minutes and then went back to bed why I don't know.
Not a good start to the day but heck after that it can only get better.

Last edited:
Karl might be time to look for a better doctor JMO.
Hope they figure it out you've been putting up with this for too long!!

Morning all seems like most of you've been busy some more than others...
Woke up about three with a severe leg cramp one life thing I despise.
I was up about 20 minutes and then went back to bed why I don't know.
Not a good start to the day but heck after that it can only get better.

Hey Craig. Yeah, I get those from time to time as well and usually force myself to walk them off doing laps in the house. No fun

Good Morning from central PA the center of the world...I can say that because Hoppy is a little bit off Center and I don't live far so that makes me the center...and that's that

Hey Craig. Yeah, I get those from time to time as well and usually force myself to walk them off doing laps in the house. No fun
Never had one like that. Cheryl flips on the light wife yelling at me to get out of bed and walk. I'm looking at her with the WTF look. I finally get up and moved to the living room and got the bamboo roller we use on sore muscles. That helped as did the hot pack she warmed up in the microwave. All I know is don't want another and have a new appreciation now for her when she gets one.

Sounds like a bit of a rough start around here on thirsty Thursday, meybe that’s what makes it thirsty Thursday! Hope everyone’s day gets better

It actually makes them about twice as strong. They approach the strength of an open 8 1/4 when they have a clutch type sure grip unit in them. their weakness moves from the internal spider gears to the axle shafts themselves. They're pretty small. As long as you keep in mind what's under the car and drive it accordingly, you'll be ok. I did several burnouts in mine with the 3.90 gears before I pulled it back out and I don't believe it would have ever broken behind the slant 6. Now if I did stupid things like put slicks on it and tried to get it to stick, I'm sure that would have been different.
Well, im not into slicks or anything like that. Just want to honk on it from time to time. I salvaged the diff from a crew cab valiant with a slant, think it was never abused. I will run it and hope for the best.

Well, im not into slicks or anything like that. Just want to honk on it from time to time. I salvaged the diff from a crew cab valiant with a slant, think it was never abused. I will run it and hope for the best.
I think you'll be alright. The weakest link is the grip of the tires to the pavement if you run stock or close to stock tires. lol

Morning!
1 degree above freezing. Rising to 12. Service and brake inspection, then exhaust repair on an explorer.

Slick.

My back hurts looking at the bars but it's a cool bike

Screenshot_20221027_073356.jpg

Well today I get to sort out all the last load and integrate it into shop. Prayers for MM up on the hill. He has a crazy next few days. Glad to hear Tims bride is recovering. That is just great news. And Craig survived yet another trip to mouse world. Y’all didnt just sit around while I was traveling.

It's actually about 4 hours from me but cool that a new track opened when so many are closing.

Maryland Motor Speedway
Hagerstown, Mason-Dixon and Keystone are closer

-
Back